A HOME THEATRE EXPERIENCE THAT BLOWS YOU AWAY.
- White and Colour Brightness at 2,200lm
- Full HD Resolution
- 30,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Screen mirroring and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Support MHL-enabled devices
Advanced features are now available with this affordable projector. Enjoy that high quality movie experience at the comfort of your home.
Impressive 3D Image Quality
- Watch bright and vivid 3D images with high colour brightness of up to 2,200lm.
Active 3D with Bluetooth Glasses
- Lighter than InfraRed 3D glasses, the Full HD RF 3D Glasses™ are more comfortable and can be connected smoothly via Bluetooth without any transmission interference from obstacles in the room.
Wide Variety of Colour Modes
- Choose from a comprehensive range of colour modes, calibrated to suit your viewing environment and contents.
- Enjoy vivid image quality during the day without the need to dim the lights.
- Enables high image quality enjoyment from the living room, perfect for large family gatherings.
- Indulge in the authentic cinematic experience in the comfort of your home.
- Enjoy 3D cinema experiences at the comfort of your home.
High Refresh Rate
- With Epson’s bright 480 Hz drive technology, a stunning level of 3D brightness is made possible. The 480 Hz drive technology minimises the “blackout time” of the projector when 3D images are transitioning from frame to frame, giving you the smoothest 3D movie or gaming experience from the comfort of your home.
High Contrast Ratio
- Epson Auto Iris Technology adjusts its aperture to provide optimum contrast and brightness for each scene. You’ll be able to project beautiful well-defined images whenever you are, regardless of ambient light.
- With integrated support for multiple connection methods, including HDMI to suit a wide range of entertainment devices, this projector makes home entertainment more accessible than ever.
Flexible Conversion from 2D to 3D
- The projector features a unique 2D to 3D conversion function with three levels of image depth. Simply select the screen size and adjust it to your preference, then sit back and be immersed in an engaging movie experience.
- Enjoy this convenient solution for smooth and smart projection. With the iProjection app, you can project images directly from Android and Apple iOS tablets and smartphones. Install EasyMP Network Projection software to have wireless projection from PC or laptop.
QR Code Wireless Projection
- With iProjection, the QR code displayed by the projector can be read by a smart phone to transmit the device information so you could be connected easily.
- Split screen allows inputs from two separate sources to be displayed side by side on the same screen, for example – you can watch your favourite cooking youtube video and also the recipes of the dish side by side at the same time.
- Heighten your gaming experience by bringing more clarity to dark scenes and enjoy your game the way it was made with fast mode. This mode improves the response speed for images* projected at high-speed.
- * Not applicable for 3D images
Easy Set-Up and Placement
Horizontal Keystone Adjustment
- Easily correct and eliminate distorted images with the intuitive onetouch horizontal keystone adjuster. Vertical distortion is detected by the projector itself and is corrected automatically. With a combination of adjustment features to correct image distortion, you’ll be able to enjoy a broader range of placement options.
Superior Placement Flexibility
- With the zoom lens and keystone adjustment features, you’ll have a broader range of placement possibilities. Fewer placement limitations mean it’ll be easier for you to relax while enjoying your favourite entertainment on the big screen.
Availability of MHL Port
- Watch your images and videos in your smart devices appear larger-than-life with the MHL port. Simply connect your MHL-compatible device with the MHL cable to fully enjoy your contents on the big screen. What’s more, when connected, you can charge your Android smart device and operate it using the projector’s remote control.
Remote Control Function of iProjection
- By using “iProjection,” your smart device can be used as a remote control. It also includes touch control operation for easier navigation of menus including the “Picture Quality Presets” which can be selected to suit a variety of room environments.
Frame Interpolation (2D/3D)
- Frame interpolation technology inserts new frames between original ones. As a result, blurring is suppressed and moving pictures look much smoother and sharper.
- Intel® WiDi/Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast technology support enables easy wireless transmission of full HD or HD video and sound from PC, smartphones and other devices and helps eliminate bothersome connections and other setup related issues. With support for screen mirroring, you can project tablet screens when you need them without having to connect any cables, making it easy to enjoy home videos or movies from your collection on the big screen.
Image Enhancement (2D/3D)
- A newly developed chip from Epson enables EH-TW5350 to implement an advanced image processing function called “Image Enhancement.” This is a more evolved version of the current “Super Resolution” function and works in combination with the noise reduction processing so you can enjoy clearer and more beautiful image quality.
- A home screen image is displayed when the projector starts. The input source display is simple and easy to understand. And it allows you to have convenient access to all the functions that you required.
|Projection Technology||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system (3LCD)|
|Specifications of Main Parts|
|0.61” wide panel with MLA (D9.8, C2Fine, 12Bit)|
|1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|Optical Zoom (Manual) / Focus (Manual)|
|1.58 – 1.72|
|16.9 – 20.28 mm|
|1 – 1.2|
|Throw Ratio||1.22 – 1.47 (Wide – Tele)|
|4,000 hours / 7,500 hours|
|Screen Size (Projected Distance)|
|Zoom: Wide||34” – 332” [0.91 – 9.11 m]|
|Zoom: Tele||34” – 332” [1.09 – 10.94 m]|
|Standard Size||60″ screen 1.62 – 1.95 m|
|White Light Output||2,200lm|
|Colour Light Output||2,200lm|
||Interlace-Progressive Conversion, 3D Y/C Separation, Noise Reduction|
|Supported Video Signal||480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p|
|Colour Mode||Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema|
|Internal Speaker||5W (Monaural)|
|Vertical / Horizontal||± 30° / ± 30° (Slide Bar)|
|Auto Keystone Correction||Yes (Vertical)|
|Composite||RCA x 1 (Yellow)|
|2 (one of terminal supports MHL)|
|RCA (White) x 1 (Left ch), RCA (Red) x 1 (Right ch) (in common with Analog RGB Audio terminal)|
|Audio Output||Stereo Mini Jack x 1|
|1 (for Slideshow, Firmware update)|
|1 mini-USB (for service)|
(Intel WiDi / Miracast)
|Supported Speed For Each Mode||IEEE 802.11n (2.4GHz): 130 Mbps*3
IEEE 802.11n (5GHz): 130 Mbps*3
|Supported Connection Mode||Wi-Fi Direct|
|Six Axis Colour Adjustment||Hue / Saturation / Brightness for Each of RGBCMY are adjustable|
|Frame Interpolation||Off / Low / Normal / High (2D and 3D Mode)|
|Detail Enhancement||0 to 100|
|Aspect Mode||Auto / Normal / Full / Zoom
(Auto appears only when HDMI is selected.)
|3D Display||Auto / 3D / 2D|
|2D – 3D Conversion||Off / Weak / Medium / Strong|
|3D Format||Side by Side / Top and Bottom|
|Operating Temperature||5 – 35 °C <41 – 95 °F> ( 0m / 0ft – 2,286m / 7,500ft )
5 – 30 °C <41 – 86 °F> ( over 2,286m / 7,500ft )
|Operating Altitude||0 – 3,000 m <0 – 9,843 ft>|
|Direct Power On / Off||Yes / N/A|
|Start-Up Period||Under 15 seconds, Warm-up period: 30 seconds|
|Cool Down Period||Under 5 seconds|
|Power Supply Voltage||100 – 240 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption (220 – 240V)|
|291W / 224W|
|Dimension Excluding Feet (D x W x H)||245 x 297 x 114 mm|
|Fan Noise (Normal / Eco)||37dB / 29dB|
|*¹||Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.|
|*²||Colour brightness (colour light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Colour light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15:4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.|
|*³||Maximum speed and range is achievable when used with same enhanced mode technology. Actual data rates, features and performance may vary depending on your computer system, the environment and other factors.|
|Remote Control:||Yes, with battery included|
|User’s Manual Set|
|Air Filter Set:||ELPAF32|
|Ceiling Mount (White Colour):||ELPMB23|
|3D Glasses:||ELPGS03 (RF Type)|
|3D Glasses Charger:||ELPAC01|