Epson LabelWorks™ LW-700
- Dual-use portable electronic label maker with PC and Mac connectivity
- Supports cost-saving 8-lines printing that prints more words on one label
- Accepts 9mm, 12mm, 18mm and 24mm tape widths
- Ideal for office labelling, including filing, storage, asset tagging and barcode printing
- Ergonomic Qwerty keyboard with dedicated function buttons
- Easy-to-use label editing software included
- Store up to 100 custom label designs for instant recall
- Backlit LCD screen for a clear view, whatever the light conditions
Better Value by Design
The LabelWorks LW-700 is designed for greater cost efficiency. Through the use of significantly smaller side margins, margin wastage is reduced greatly. Labels are perfectly sized for fast and easy application.
Wide Range of Media and Styles
The LW-700 offers tremendous creative flexibility with up to 14 font types and 10 different styles (bold, shadow, outline, etc), 457 symbols and 87 frames, for users to create unique labels for every need.
Epson’s wide selection of high-quality labels in a variety of styles, sizes and colours lets you create labels as eye-catching, personal or professional as needs be.
Tape widths range from 12mm to 24mm, in standard, metallic and pastel colours, patterns, and even specialised applications such as iron-on, glow-in-the-dark, cable wrap, fabric ribbons and index tapes.
Create Once, Reuse Anytime
Save your precious time and effort to recreate your favourite labels. Store up to 100 custom designs on the LW-700 for easy label reprinting when necessary. With the LW-700, you can store as many designs as the available hard disk space on your connected PC or Mac allows.
Economical, Longer-lasting Labels
With a wide selection and sizes of labels, you will be spoilt for choice, with our transparent, pastel, metallic ranges and specialist cable wrap labels.
Epson labels can withstand exposure to heat, cold and wet conditions, making them ideal for any application in offices through tough industrial environments. The LW-700 is designed to work perfectly with Epson tapes every time, leaving minimal margins and waste.
- Save money with economical 8-metre tapes
- Fully tested, durable labels that survive extreme temperatures and wet conditions
- Labels stick fast to almost any surface – even curved, glass and stainless steel
- No residue from adhesive when labels are removed
Ultimate Versatility with Epson Label Editor
The Epson Label Editor software allows users to insert images and company logos on the labels. Additionally a full range of font types are available on the user’s PC or Mac. With a resolution of 360dpi and a print speed of up to 25mm/s, the LW-700 is perfect for quick printing of labels for filing, storage, equipment identification and signage, as well as for post rooms, goods in/out and facilities management.