THE DEFINITION OF DIGITAL CLARITY
- 6400 x 9600 dpi scanning and 4.0 Dmax
- Digital ICE
- Dual lens system
- Multiple Film Format Scanning
- Epson ReadyScan LED Technology
Boasting up to 6400 dpi with Optical Density of 4.0 Dmax for film scanning and enhanced by an energy-efficient ReadyScan LED technology, you can expect images refined in brilliant resolutions, with zero warm-up time.
Proven Dual Lens System
- Bring out exquisite quality from your photo or film with the Dual Lens System, capable of resolutions up to 6400 dpi* with an Optical Density of 4.0 Dmax for film scanning and 4800 dpi for reflective scanning. Combined with Epson Matrix CCD™, you can enjoy brilliant details from your scans, making it perfect for your work or hobby.
- *Film scanning using the film holder.
Versatile Film Support
- Equipped with film holders for 35mm strip film or mounted film, 6 x 20cm medium format film, 4” x 5” large format film and a film area guide for scanning up to 8” x 10” transparency, experience versatility and ease in your scans.
- The new film holders are equipped with Anti-Newton Ring glass** to maintain film flatness and have up to 5 height adjustment levels to achieve the sharpest scans.
- **Except for the 35mm mounted film holder.
Zero Warm-up Time
- The Perfection V800 Photo is equipped with energy-saving and eco-friendly ReadyScan LED light sources that require zero warm-up time, providing hyper-responsive scanning. The V800 is Energy Star
- certified, with a power-saving sleep mode that reduces energy consumption even further.
Designed for Greater Productivity
- Push the limits of your editing potential with a software bundle of scanning and imaging tools that let you create the images you want.
Epson Copy Utility
- Copy photos and documents easily without a copy machine or an all-in-one printer. Epson Copy Utility easily combines your Epson Scanner and Printer into a copy machine.
Epson Event Manager
- Make regular scan jobs easier by creating ten customisable jobs. Users can also assign a job to the scanner button for one touch scanning.
LaserSoft SilverFast® SE 8
- This professional scan and imaging software includes functions like dust and scratch reduction and noise elimination for professional results.
- The Epson Scan driver provides a user-friendly software interface that caters to your every need. A fully automatic scanning function gets new users off and running and professionals will enjoy the suite of advanced tools to get the best scan results.
- Restore the original colours of faded photos to make them look as good as new again.
- Reduce interference from background light by correcting shadows, creating a clearer and sharper image.
- This image restoration solution uses a unique combination of hardware and software to correct image defects.
DIGITAL ICE for Film:
- the scanner uses an infrared light source to detect dust and scratches on the surface of the film. In a multi-pass process, the dust and scratches are mapped out and carefully removed from the scanned image, leaving the composition and quality intact.
DIGITAL ICE for Prints:
- the scanner uses two lamps at different angles to detect tears, folds and creases on prints and corrects the scanned image accordingly.
Advanced Image Adjustment Tools
- Tap upon a host of advanced tools to achieve the best results.
|MODEL NUMBER||V800 Photo|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed colour image scanner|
|Optical Resolution*1||Main 6400 dpi x Sub 9600 dpi (Film Scanning with Film Holder)
Main 4800 dpi x Sub 9600 dpi (Reflective and Contact Sheet Scanning)
|Optical Density||4.0 Dmax|
|Up to 216 x 297mm|
|Up to 203 x 254mm
35mm x 18 frames strip film
35mm x 12 frames mounted film
(6 x 20cm) x 1 frame Medium format
(4” x 5”) x 1 frame,
Up to 8” x 10” (with film area guide)
|Interface||Hi-speed USB 2.0|
|Photoelectric Device||Epson Matrix CCD™ (6 line colour CCD with On Chip Micro Lens)
40,800 x 56,160 pixels (4800 dpi)
37,760 x 62,336 pixels (6400 dpi)
|Light Source||White LED|
|Sub-Scanning Method||Fixed document and moving carriage|
|Output Resolution*2||25 to 12,800 dpi (in 1 dpi increments)|
|Pixel Depth||16 bits/pixel (Input 16 bits/pixel, Output 16 bits/pixel)|
|Reflective Scanning (Speed Mode)*3||DPISpeed|
|Film Scanning (Quality Mode)||DPISpeed|
|Driver and Bundled Software||Epson Scan V3.9
Epson Event Manager (Win/Mac)
Epson Copy Utility
SilverFast SE 8 (Win/Mac)
|Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
|5 – 35°C|
|-25 – 60°C|
|10 – 80% (No Condensation)|
|10 – 85% (No Condensation)|
|Rated Voltage||AC100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|*1||Optical Resolution as defined by ISO 14473.|
|*2||With interpolation, scanning area may be restricted if resolution setting is large.|
|*3||Scanning speed test results vary according to system configuration, dpi setting, and scan mode setting.|
Partners in Perfection
BORDERLESS A3+ PHOTO PRINTING MADE TRULY AFFORDABLE
- Yield of up to 1,500 4R photos
- Print speed up to 15ppm
- High-yield ink bottles
- 1-year warranty
DESIGNED FOR AFFORDABILITY AND ULTIMATE EASE OF USE
- White and Colour Brightness at 3,000lm
- WXGA resolution
- MHL-connectivity, Split screen, Multi-PC projection
- Horizontal keystone slider to optimise images at ease
- Wi-Fi connectivity with ELPAP07