REAL-TIME WORLD CONNECTIONS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- White and Colour Brightness at 3,300 lm
- WXGA Resolution
- Multiple projection modes
- Multi-location interactivity
- Easily control all your presentations from your fingertips with the finger-touch interactive projector*. With this revolutionary technology, you’ll be able to scroll, press and tap, pinch in/out and rotate images using only your fingers, even in wireless projection. Simply use the interactive pens for adding notes or writing and let your fingers do the rest.
- Any images or writing on the screen can also be resized and moved as if it were an object. That way, even with limited writing space, you’ll be able to shrink down content to make room for new annotations.
- * Applicable on EB-1430Wi only.
PC-less Interactive Functionality
- With this original feature by Epson, you can electronically annotate your document without any PC connection to create compelling presentations. Write on the projector screen like a whiteboard without any input source.
- The PC-free Interactive mode allows two people to write simultaneously, with two fingers and two pens operating at the same time for greater interactivity. Bring brainstorming sessions to another level with the EIT3.05 software, which enables six fingers and two pens to work together to deliver a presentation like never before.
Ultra-short Throw and Other Interactive Advantages
Ultra-short Throw Advantage
- With ultra-short throw, light from these interactive projectors is less distracting as it barely touches the presenter, ensuring a more comfortable experience compared to conventional models. Shadow interference is also greatly reduced, making presentations a more pleasant experience for all participants.
- The ultra-short throw advantage also ensures stable performance when using dual interactive pens and consistent colour uniformity. This makes presentations more pleasant and stress free, allowing you to fully concentrate on delivering your lessons or reports and making information-sharing smoother.
- You can now consider retail display projection for higher visibility of any window display products with the ultra-short throw advantage. These projector models also allow you to project onto a table, expanding the possibilities for new interactive lessons in the classroom or office.
Microsoft Office Ink Support
- When linked to a PC, the Microsoft Office Ink function lets you handwrite* comments and diagrams directly onto projected Powerpoint, Excel and Word documents, and also save them in their original formats for future editing. Users can take notes and emphasise points on slides during presentations and videoconferences, making group discussions more productive and insightful.
- * Only one interactive pen can be used at any time.
Dual Interactive Pens
- The dual interactive pens are provided with multi-use and greater interactivity in mind. They work like a computer mouse and are designed to facilitate an easy grip. By connecting wirelessly to the projector or via USB cable through a PC, you can operate your PC mouse using the interactive pens and even your finger* for greater flexibility.
- The dual interactive pens are also equipped with a side button, which can be allocated various functions, for quick and easy access and increased usability. The higher response speed and accuracy make drawing as instant and responsive as writing with a real pen on a whiteboard.
- * Applicable on EB-1430Wi only.
Enhanced Whiteboard Feature
Whiteboard Share Function
- Share and project content easily from the whiteboard mode with your participants through a URL link that can be accessed from their PC or smart devices. The whiteboard share function also allows you to annotate, insert images and save content from any device, increasing engagement and participation. With connectivity of up to 15 devices, meeting participants can input their views to play a more active role during discussions.
Seamless Sharing with Control Pad and Whiteboard Mode
- The included Control Pad enables you to switch to the Whiteboard Mode or other useful features at the touch of a button for seamless sharing.
- The Whiteboard Mode allows you to output the meeting results to a maximum of 50 pages in your preferred format, eliminating worries about lack of space. Time to carry out tasks like saving meeting data, sending email, printing and creating meeting minutes is shortened considerably. Previously saved PDF data can now be revised as and when needed.
- Connect the Control Pad to a USB printer and read data from USB memory through the control unit. Users can also project presentation materials from mobile phones, multifunction printers and connected networks – full control is at the tip of your fingers.
Advanced Network Functions
- When a PC is needed, the projectors can be seamlessly connected via the EasyMP Network Projection V 2.81 and above application, which wirelessly transmits images, audio, pen positioning information* and even allows for mouse operation**, saving you the hassle and cost of laying out multiple cables.
- * Only one interactive pen can be used at any time.
- **Mouse operation speed is slower when compared to a USB connection.
- Meetings can now be run simultaneously at up to four different locations around the world, with individual mouse control from each location using the EasyMP Network Projection V 2.81 and above application.
- With the new Mailing Function, users can send emails directly from mail servers, such as Google and Yahoo, to up to 10 email addresses.
Split Screen Interactivity
- Users may switch to the split screen projection mode to refer to documents during a conference call for easy reference.
Wide Range of Connectivity
- Advanced connectivity features mean convenient and hassle-free projections of your presentations. With a wide-ranging interface, these projections not only correspond with multiple conventional analogue sources, they are also compatible with HDMI input. In addition, one of the two HDMI input terminals is MHL-enabled for the mirroring of Android mobile devices.
- Simply connect your MHL-compatible device with the MHL cable to fully enjoy your contents on the big screen. What’s more, when connected, you can charge your Android mobile device and operate it using the projector’s remote control.
- With the iProjection application for both iOS and Android, wireless projection from a smart device is possible. This feature supports various files and allows you to present your smartphone contents with ease. It also lets you use other touch-screen operations, such as flicking to turn pages and pinching to zoom in or out.
* In iProjection, projector profile search, multi-screen display, distribution function, audio transfer, movie file transfer, interrupt connection disabling and encryption data transfer capabilities are not supported.
- With the control of a host PC, up to 50 terminals can be connected via the multi-PC projection from a single projector. The host PC acts as a moderator, selecting media from up to four terminals to be projected simultaneously. With the moderator function, you can maintain control and prevent tampering with what’s projected on screen.
Ease of Set-up
- Projector set-up is simply plug-and-play, with a one-time Auto Calibration and Auto resolution adjustment. No other drivers are required except for Mac OS. What’s more, the projected screen size can be adjusted up to a 100-inch maximum to fit any meeting room size, enabling you to easily share information on a big screen wherever you are.
Stunning, Bright Images
- Enjoy sharp, vibrant presentations with images of up to 3,300 lumens. This brightness is calculated based on the new ISO (ISO21118:2013) standard and shows that projected images are 15% brighter than ever before. With the high image brilliance, the screen can be seen clearly even without dimming the ambient lights. In addition, there’s no drop in the brightness level even in interactive mode.
- Save energy consumption and do your part for the environment with the eco-friendly auto-brightness adjustment. The luminance sensor detects the brightness level of the environment and adjusts the projector’s brightness automatically, giving you power and cost savings. This function can be turned on/ off according to your preference.
- For more information on Epson’s environmental programme, visit
MODEL NUMBER EB-1420Wi/1430Wi Projection Technology RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system (3LCD) Specifications of Main Parts LCD:
0.59″ with MLA (D8)
WXGA (1280 x 800) Projection Lens:
No Optical Zoom / Focus (Manual)
1 – 1.35 (Digital Zoom)
0.27 – 0.37 (Wide – Tele) Lamp
4,000 hours / 6,000 hours Screen Size (Projected Distance) Standard Size 60″ – 100″ [0.348 – 0.597 m] Brightness*² White Light Output (Normal/Eco) 3,300lm / 1,900lm Colour Light Output 3,300lm Contrast Ratio 10,000 : 1 Internal Speaker(s) Sound Output 16W (Monoaural) Keystone Correction Vertical / Horizontal ± 3° / ± 3° Connectivity Analog RGB Input
D-Sub 15 pin
1 (Blue) Video Input
RCA x 1 (Yellow) Video Output
1 (Black) Digital Input
2 (HDCP Supported, MHL x 1) Audio Input
Stereo Mini Jack
3 Audio Output
Stereo Mini Jack
USB Type A
USB 1 (ELPDC06 Document Camera) / USB 2 ( USB Memory, Firmware Update, Copy OSD Settings)
USB Type B
1 (USB Display, Mouse, K/B, Control, Interactive) Control I/O
D-sub 9pin x 1
Remote Control Input
Stereo mini x 1
Stereo mini x 2 (In x 1, Out x 1)
Touch Unit Control
EB-1430Wi: Mini DIN 8pin x 1
RJ45 x 1
Yes (ELPAP07 included) Interactive Specification Interactive Unit Technology Infrared Input Devices
Digital Pen (Easy Interactive Pen 1 & 2)
Connection To Computer USB, Network Calibration Auto / Manual (25 Points) Functions Hover, Right Click, Auto Adjust Pen Area Touch Unit
Maximum Dimension (D X W X H)
EB-1430Wi: 51 x 207 x 95 mm
Operating Temperature 5 – 35 °C <41 – 95 °F> ( 0m / 0 ft to 2,286m / 7,500ft )
5 – 30 °C <41 – 86 °F> ( over 2,286m / 7,500ft ) (20% – 80% humidity, unfrozen)
Operating Altitude 0 – 3,000 m <0 – 9,842 ft> Direct Power On / Off Yes / No Start-Up Period 8 seconds, Warm-up period: 30 seconds Cool Down Period Instant off Power Supply Voltage 100V – 240V AC ±10%, 50Hz / 60Hz Power Consumption (220 – 240V) Lamp On (Normal / Eco) 365W / 274W Stand By (Network On / Off) 2.5W / 0.42W Dimension Excluding Feet (D x W x H) 375 x 367 x 155 mm Weight 5.6 kg Fan Noise (Normal / Eco) 35dB / 28dB External Control Pad Specification Dimension
(D X W X H))
29 x 136 x 149 mm Weight 240g (Excluding Batteries and Rubber feet) Battery Life Condition: 250 days/year, 100 times/day, 0.5s/Time / Alkaline Dry Cell: 2.8 years / Manganese Dry Cell: 0.6 year Hardware Buttons Power, Whiteboard, Capture, Save, Print, Source Search Interfaces
USB Type-A (User Input)
2 (USB memory / Printer)
USB Type-B (User Input)
1 (PC-Interactive/ USB Display)
Stereo Mini Jack
1 (for Power Source) Connections *1 Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time. *2 Colour brightness (colour light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Colour light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15:4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118. *3 When used in the general office environment (the amount of fl oating dust: 0.04 – 0.2 mg/m3). Based on the Epson’s in-house test results. 25°C (77°F)
Accessories for Epson EB-1420Wi/1430WiSupplied Accessories
Power Cable: 4.5m Remote Control: Yes Battery: Alkaline AA Battery x 2 User’s Manual Set Attached Wireless LAN Unit: ELPAP07 USB Cable: 5m x 2, 1.8m x 1 External Control Pad Easy Interactive Pen x 2 Pen Tray Setting Plate (Wall Mount) Light Curtain Unit (EB-1430Wi only)Optional Accessories Spare Lamp: ELPLP80 Air Filter: ELPAF40 Table Mount Bracket: ELPMB29 Quick Wireless Connection USB Key: ELPAP09
Partners in Perfection
Clarity, Focus, Quality. Engineered to the Finest Details
- Up to 1080p output resolution
- 12x optical zoom, 10x digital zoom and manual zoom
- PC-less annotation
- HDMI connectivity
- Compact foldable design
Document Camera ELPDC06
- Lightweight, Compact and foldable
- Direct USB Connection
- 4x Zoom
- One-touch autofocus
- Plug and play
High Yield All-in-One with Wireless Flexibility
- High-yield ink bottles and 2 additional black ink bottles
- Print speed up to 33 ppm
- Print resolution up to 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi
- 1-year warranty
- Wireless printing with Epson iPrint
RRP (inc VAT): PhP10,295