Document Camera Summary of Models
|2MP (1920 x 1080 pixels)||2MP (1920 x 1080 pixels)||2MP (1920 x 1080 pixels)|
|16x Digital||8x Digital|
|Approx 2.6kg||Approx 2.5kg||Approx 1.0kg|
Realistic and Larger Images
- The ELPDC07 features an 8x digital zoom and a microscope adapter to provide sharp detail and clear magnification, making it the perfect tool for a dynamic presentation.
- Open students’ eyes to a whole new world of possibilities. With a large capture area, the ELPDC07 lets you display virtually any object – from a one-page spread in a textbook to 3D objects or content from your smart devices. You can even share organisms under a microscopic via the included microscope adapter. Just fit the adapter to any standard microscope eyepiece and bring the smallest particles to the big screen for all to see.
- Watch your presentation come alive with the 30 frames-per-second (fps) video that provides ultra-smooth video performance and minimal delays.
Full HD Image Output
- Capture every detail and impress your audiences with brilliant Full HD 1080p resolution.
- Enjoy instant interactivity with easy-to-use interactive tools. With PC-less annotation, add notes and diagrams to live images with Epson’s interactive projectors. Its compatibility with Epson’s interactive projectors gives you ease-of-control to your presentations.
Portable and Compact
- Made easy for users to bring along to presentations, this document camera packs conveniently with any main unit without the need of an extra storage bag or compartment.
Convenient Built-in Features
- The ELPDC07 does not require any power adapter and can be easily powered by USB port. Measuring only 60mm when folded, the document camera is portable, compact and easily carried anywhere and anytime.The built-in LED light illuminates objects so that you can project objects clearly even if the surrounding area is dimly lit.
Convenient One-touch Control
- Enjoy convenient one-touch button to freeze, focus, capture and video record the images.
Operating Temperature: 5 – 35 °C <41 – 95 °F> (0m / 0ft – 2,286m / 7,500ft) (20% – 80% humidity, No condensation)
Main Parts Specification:
LCD: Native Resolution; 1080p (16:9 Aspect Ratio)Sensor: Pick-Up Device; CMOS
Size; 1 / 2.7″
Effective Pixels; 2M Pixels (1920 x 1080)
Frame Rate; Up to 30fpsVideo Output: USB-B; VGA / SVGA / XGA / SXGA / 720p / WXGA / 1080P
Lens: Type; No Optical Zoom / Focus
F-Number; F = 2.0
Shooting Area; Max 273 x 364mm at XGA output resolution
Zoom; Up to 8x Digital
Upper: White LED x 2 (variable LED light)
Output: USB I/O; Type B x 1
Internal Microphone; Yes (Monoral)
Memory I/O SD Card; N/A
Freeze: YesImage Brightness Adjustment: Yes (using PC App)Light Brightness Control: YesAuto Detect Aspect Ratio: Yes
Digital Scroll / Pan / Tilt: Yes (with Epson projector or PC application)
Image: White Balance; Yes
Microscope; YesFunction: Flicker Reduction; Yes (50Hz, 60Hz)Power: Power Supply Voltage; USB Bus Powered 5V
Power Consumption; Less than 2.5W
Open (D x W x H): 76 x 260 x 388 mmFolded (D x W x H): 76 x 260 x 60 mmWeight: Approx. 1.0kg
Kensington Lock: Yes