Epson EB-1795F LCD Projector 1080p 3200 ANSI
Intelligent ultra-mobile, Full HD1080p projector for on-the-go business users, combining superb image quality, easy set-up and true portability.
Perfect for people who are constantly on the move and frequently make presentations at customer sites, this ultra-mobile projector offers a winning combination of ultra-slim lightweight design, exceptional image quality and advanced functionality. With traditional wired and built-in wireless connectivity, time-saving set-up plus a range of advanced features, it’s the ideal tool for polished presentations.
Projection Technology: RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
White Light Output (Normal): 3,200lmColour Light Output: (Normal / Eco): 3,200lm / 1,900lm
Network: Wireless LAN; In-builtAnalog Input: D-Sub 15 pin; 1(Blue)
Composite; RCA x 1Digital Input: HDMI; 1(MHL)Audio Input: Stereo Mini Jack: 1
Auto Iris: 10,000:1
Supported Speed for Each Mode: IEEE 802.11b: 11 Mbps; IEEE 802.11g: 54 Mbps; IEEE 802.11n: 130 Mbps
IEEE 802.11g (2.4GHz): 54 Mbps; IEEE 802.11n (2.4GHz): 130.0 Mbps; IEEE 802.11a (5GHz): 54 Mbps; IEEE 802.11n (5GHz): 270.0 Mbps; IEEE 802.11ac (5GHz): 780MbpsWireless LAN Security: Quick Mode: WPA2-PSK
Advanced Mode: WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA2-EAP, WPA/WPA2-EAPSupported EAP type: PEAP, PEAP-TLS, EAP-TLS, EAP-Fast, LEAPSupported Connection Mode: Infrastructure, Access Point
Screen Size (Projected Distance):
Standard Size: 60″ screen 1.35 – 1.64mZoom : Wide: 30″ – 300″ (0.67 – 6.86m)Zoom : Tele: 30″ – 300″ (0.81 – 8.28m)
Operating Temperature: 5°C – 40°C < 41°F – 104°F> (0 m / 0 ft to 2,286m / 7,500ft)
5°C – 35°C < 41°F – 95°F> (over 2,286m / 7,500ft) (20% – 80% humidity, No condensation)
Operating Altitude: 0m – 3,000m (0ft – 9,842 ft) (over 1,500m / 4,921ft: with high altitude mode)
Start-Up Period: About 7.2 seconds, Warm-up period: 30 seconds
Cool Down Period:
Cool Down Period: Instant off
Sound Output: Monaural: 1W X 1
Power Consumption (220 – 240V):
Lamp On (Normal/Eco): 295W / 208WStand By: 0.34W
Direct Power On/Off:
Direct Power On/Off: Yes/Yes
Dimension Excluding Feet (W x H x D):
Dimension Excluding Feet (W x H x D): 292mm x 53mm x 213mm
Fan Noise (Normal / Eco): 39 dB / 30dB
The world’s slimmest, ultra-portable, 3LCD projector is engineered with convenience in mind. Weighing at most 1.83kg and 44mm thick (excluding the feet), the EB-1795F make mobile presentations easy and hassle free, With up to 3,200 lumens colour and white light output, you can enjoy bright and vibrant images indoors and outdoors.The EB-1795F is designed with three grip lines at the edges, making them easier and safer to transport. With the projector small footprint, you can carry the projector in a laptop bag to deliver impactful presentations on the move.Seamless Connectivity and Usability
- Ease-of-Presentations with Gesture Presenter
Users can control their presentations conveniently by moving their hands to a white floating marker at the bottom right side of the projection screen. This simple gesture allows users to change to the next slide without using a clicker.
- NFC-connectivity iProjectionActivate iProjection app seamlessly with the NFC connectivity on your Android smart devices. Simply place them on top of the projector and the iProjection app will be opened.
- iProjection* App for Mobile DevicesThe iProjection app enables both iOS and Android devices to easily connect to the projector. You can use iProjection to wirelessly project various documents, photos and web pages, and draw on the device screen and share on projection. To connect, search for the projector in your local network or simply scan a QR code displayed on the projector screen. Remote control function is also built into iProjection so you can use the app to control projector functions. In addition, iProjection now supports screen mirroring (without audio) from devices running on Android 5.0 and above.* In iProjection, projector profile search, multi-screen display, distribution function, audio transfer, movie file transfer, interrupt connection disabling and encryption data transfer capabilities are not supported.
- Flexibility Set-upThe EB-1795F provide more advanced, real-time auto vertical and horizontal keystone correction. You can conveniently position the projector anywhere in the room. Simply turn on the power and direct the projector towards the screen or wall, and the image will be corrected automatically in no time.
- Convenient Wireless Mirroring ProjectionProject contents wirelessly from compatible smart devices and laptops without any software installation with the Miracast. The technology enables easy wireless transmission of Full HD video and sound from PCs and smart devices, eliminating the hassle of a physical connection and eradicating issues with setting up. With support for screen mirroring, projecting your tablet and laptop screens has never been easier.
- Quick CornerWith the quick corner feature, you can use the keystone correction and lens shift function simultaneously for maximum projection without have to worry about unintentionally changing the aspect ratio.
- Split ScreenSplit screen allows inputs from two separate sources to be displayed side by side on the same screen. In a video conference, for example, images of presentation materials and remote participants can be shown simultaneously.
- Auto Power OnWith the auto power on function, projection starts automatically once a projection signal is detected via VGA cable, providing you with an easy and hassle-free presentation.
- Auto Source SearchWith automatic detection of input source, projection automatically begins without you having to manually switch the input.
- Wireless TransmissionEnjoy enhanced connectivity and flexibility with in-built Wi-Fi* connectivity. Easily share and transmit images, texts and files from your smart devices using the “Epson iProjection” application for smooth and smart projections.
- Home ScreenView and access your most frequently used functions immediately on the home screen. See all source information at a glance, no matter what the source input. With all the information you need right there on the home screen, wireless connections have never been easier.
Environmentally-FriendlyFor more information on Epson’s environmental programme, visit http://global.epson.com/SR/environment
What’s in the box:
- Power Cable: 3m
- Computer Cable (VGA Cable): 1.8m
- USB Cable (Type A/B): 3m
- Remote Control: Yes, with Alkaline AA Battery
- Soft Carrying Case
- Bundled Software: CDROM
- Projection Software
- Password Protect Sticker
- Warranty Sheet