Outstanding Value Dot Matrix POS Printer
- Dot matrix printing
- Speed: Up to 30lps
- (30 columns, 16cpi)
- Easy operation
Why the Epson TM-U220?
- The TM-U220 printers are designed to be compatible with existing systems built around a TM-U210. These systems can be upgraded simply by dropping in a TM-U220. Moreover, since the external dimensions are nearly identical, there is no need to change the installation environment. The transition to the new model is as smooth as can be.
- Free busy operators from troublesome roll paper and ribbon cassette replacement. The TM-U220 makes these chores a snap. Simply pop the cover, drop in the paper or ribbon, shut the cover. You’re back in business.
Higher Printing Speed
- A full 30% faster than its predecessors, the TM-U220 printers provide high-efficiency throughput. Retailers can hand receipts to customers faster. Restaurant kitchens can receive orders quickly.
- The versatile TM-U220 suits a wide range of needs and applications. Each type is powerful, yet compact enough to fit in confined spaces. The wall-mountable Type B frees up valuable counter space in kitchens and other tight locations. Moreover, both Type B and Type D handle your choice of 58, 69, or 76 mm width roll paper.
- This product meets Epson ecology label compliance standards and has following major features:
- Low energy consumption (25 % lower during operation, 60 % lower during standby than TM-U210).
- Reduced labor for disassemby by reducing the number of parts.
- No use of chemical substances prohibited to be included in products for parts, materials and packing materials.
- Uses high quality plain paper, since it is easier for recycling than thermal paper. Three selectable paper widths avoid wasting paper.
|Print method||9-pin serial impact dot matrix|
|Technology||Serial Impact Dot Matrix|
|Fonts & Styles|
|Print Speed||4.70 lps (40 columns, 16.00 cpi)|
|Column capacity receipt||Paper width 76 mm, 33 / 40|
|Character size||1.6 mm (W) x 3.1 mm (H) / 1.2 mm (W) x 3.1 mm (H)|
|Character set||95 Alphanumeric, 48 International, 128 x 12 Graphic|
|Characters per inch||13.3 cpi / 16 cpi|
|Copy capability receipt||One copy plus one original|
|Paper size roll paper||76.00 ± 0.50 (W) mm x dia 83.00 mm,
57.50 ± 0.50 (W) mm x dia 83.00 mm
|Interfaces||Bi-directional parallel, RS-232, USB, Ethernet|
|Power Supply||PS-180 (option)|
|Operating voltage||24 V|
|Product dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)|
|160 x 286 x 157.5 mm|
|160 x 248 x 139 mm|
|Colour||Epson Dark Gray|
|Installation||Horizontally, vertically with wall hanging bracket|
|Interface connectors||D.K.D. function (2 drivers)|
|Humidity||Operation 10% – 90%, Storage 10% – 90%|
|Temperature||Storage -10° C – 50° C|
|Reliability||18,000,000 MCBF (Lines), 180,000 MTBF (Hours)|
|Auto Cutter Life||800,000 Cuts|
|Sensors||Roll paper cover open sensor, Paper End Sensor, Paper Near End Sensor|
Supplies and Accessories for
RIBBON CASSETTE ERC-38(B)(C43S015374)
RIBBON CASSETTE ERC-38(B/R)(C43S015376)
RIBBON CASSETTE ERC-38(B) – 10 in 1(C43S015377)
RIBBON CASSETTE ERC-38(B/R) – 10 in 1(C43S015379)