BRINGING QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed up to 40 ppm
- Epson iPrint
- 4 optional cassette trays
Unleash remarkable efficiency to your workflow. Powered by a 600Mhz dual core processor, the WorkForce AL-8100DN delivers quality A3 and A4 prints with swift speeds of up to 40ppm and is packed with 1GB RAM for faster processing of multiple print jobs.
Superior Performance and Reliability
- The AL-M8100DN is ready for action in less than 19 seconds and delivers its first page out in under 9.0 seconds. Equipped with a 600Mhz dual core processor, 1GB memory and a speedy performance of up to 40 ppm for A4 printing, the AL-M8100DN is built to handle complex print jobs efficiently and achieve optimal productivity, while supporting A3 printing and print volumes of up to 220,000 pages per month.
Scalable Work Efficiency
- The AL-M8100DN is designed to grow with your needs. Easily increase your paper capacity from 600 sheets to 2,600 sheets with the addition of up to 4 optional 500-sheet cassettes, reducing time spent on replenishing paper.
- 4 optional cassette trays increase paper volume to 2,600 sheets
Security and Connectivity Features
- Secure printing prevents unauthorised access to confidential documents by holding jobs at the printer. Print jobs will only be released when a password is entered. IPSEC/SSL encryption allows for secure printing of sensitive and confidential document while minimising the risk of an information leak.
- Increase workgroup printing efficiency with network connectivity enhanced by Gigabit Ethernet support, ideal for even the most complex IT systems. Its direct USB port allows printing without the need for drivers or a PC, resulting in enhanced productivity.
- Epson iPrint provides easy access to print using mobile devices. Simply connect the printer to a Wi-Fi router to begin printing wirelessly via your Apple
- iOS™ or Android
- mobile devices.
Excellent Print Quality
- Epson AcuBrite
- toners utilise highly uniform toner particle size and wax distribution for consistently impressive results. This unique printing technology gives you superb clarity with sharpness and outstandingly crisp and bold black text that lasts.
- A high resolution of 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi together with Epson’s AcuBrite
- Technology delivers sharp, realistic-looking black-and-white documents.
Advanced Amplitude Modulation (AAM) Screen
- Clearer reproduction of small-sized text, detailed graphics as well as web images.
Dot Correction Technology
- Improves print quality of fine lines and details in photos and in documents with graphical details such as charts.
Monochrome Visibility Enhancement
- An invaluable feature for better reproduction of very lightly coloured text. Depending on the setting, it can help to underline/bold/highlight sections of text for better visibility. This function can also “decorate” (box up/colour) graphs and charts to clearly differentiate segments of the chart.
Smart Duplex Printing
- Epson’s Smart Duplex Printing System doesn’t just stop at saving costs by saving paper. When printing odd number pages in duplex and in set, the last page is printed in simplex to reduce print time by up to 20%.
Easier Management of Print Jobs
- With our new print management features, you can easily take control of your workgroup’s printing workflow.
Print Job Arranger Lite
- Users can combine several print jobs with the Print Job Arranger Lite and customise print settings for individual print jobs simultaneously. For multipage documents, print settings can be customised for individual pages. Examples include landscape/portrait orientation, single/double-sided, change of paper size, page layout (up to 4-up), and re-arranging pages within a print job.
Print Job Interruption
- This feature allows users to interrupt the print queue when there is an urgent print job. Interrupted print jobs are paused and can be resumed later once the urgent tasks are completed. Users can cancel the print job from the control panel even when the printer is in the process of printing.
- Epson toner cartridges are made from recycled materials and ozone-free parts to reduce material wastage and environmental impact. The AL-M8100DN is also Energy Star
- compliant for significant energy savings. The new SOC12-H controller enables power saving modes that temporarily shut down the dual core systems processor when not in use, consuming only 3.1W in sleep mode and 1.2W in deep sleep mode.
- For more information on Epson’s environmental programme, visit
|Printing Technology||Laser Printer|
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed||Up to 40ppm|
|First Page Out||Less than 9.0 sec (A4)|
|Warm Up Time||Less than 19 sec (From Sleep mode to Ready)|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Maximum Monthly Volume*1||Up to 220,000 pages per month|
|Processor||Dual Core 600MHz|
|Printer Control Language Emulations||PCL6, PCL5c, PostScript 3, PDF 1.7|
|Resident Typefaces||Scalable: 84 ESC/Page, 95 PCL5c, 80 PCL6, 136 PS3
Bitmap: 7 ESC/Page, 5 PCL5c, 1 PCL6
Typeface: 10 ESC/P2, 8 FX, 8 I239X
|Interfaces and Connectivity|
|Standard Interfaces||Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet (10Base-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T)|
|Standard Paper Input||Up to 600 sheets (100sheets MP Tray + 500 sheets Standard Paper Cassette)|
|Maximum Paper Input||Up to 2600 sheets
(100sheets MP Tray + 500 sheets Standard Paper Cassette + 4 x Optional 500 sheets Paper Cassette)
|Paper Size||A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, LT, HLT, GLT, GLG, EXE, F4, B
Envelopes: Monarch, DL, C6, C5, B5, Custom size : 70 x 148 mm – 297 x 450 mm
|Paper Weight||60 – 220 g/m2|
|Paper Type||Plain paper, Recycled paper, Fine quality paper, Thick paper, Envelopes, Labels, Cards, Letterhead, OHP|
|Paper Output Standard / Maximum||Up to 500 sheets / Up to 750 sheets with Face-Up Tray|
|Energy Star® Certified||Yes|
|Rated Voltage / Frequency / Current||AC 220-240V ±10% / 50Hz/60HZ ±3% / 5.4A|
|System Requirement & OS Support|
|Windows||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008R2, Server 2012, Server 2012R2
|Mac||Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later|
|Linux||Cups ver 1.1.23, ver 1.2.4|
|Temperature||Operating: 10 ~ 32.5°C / Storage: 0 ~ 35°C|
|Humidity||Operating: 15 ~ 80%RH / Storage: 15 ~ 80%RH|
|Sound Power *2||Printing mode: 6.5B(A)
Standby mode: 4.5 B(A)
|Sound Pressure *2||Printing mode: 51dB (A)
Standby mode: 30dB (A)
|Consumables||Page Yield Order Code|
|Initial Toner Cartridge *3||5,000 pagesN.A|
|Toner Cartridge *3||21,700 pagesC13S050762|
|500-sheet paper cassette||C12C802811|
|Dimensions and Weight|
- *1 The recommended average print volume estimate for optimum device performance after factoring supplies replacement intervals and device life.
- *2 Complies with ISO-7779
- *3 According to IEC/ISO 19752 yield measurements. Yield may vary depending on printing variables and conditions including toner and page coverage, continuous or intermittent.
500-Sheet Paper Cassette C802211
Partners in Perfection
GREATER RELIABILITY WITH EFFORTLESS FILE MANAGEMENT
- Duty cycle up to 3,000 pages per day
- Scan speed up to 30ppm/60ipm (300dpi)
- One pass duplex scanning
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Optional Network Interface Unit