Epson WorkForce WF-7111
GET CONNECTED TO SEAMLESS PRODUCTIVITY
- Print Speed of up to 32ppm
- Duplex Printing
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet
- Epson DURABrite™ Ultra Ink
- 2.2″ Mono LCD
Make a big impression with the Epson WorkForce WF-7111, the A3+ printers that offer high volume printing and flexible paper handling.
High Speed Printing
- Enjoy default print speeds of up to 18ipm for black and 10ipm for colour, along with draft print speeds of up to 32ppm for black and 20ppm for colour with the Epson PrecisionCore™ printheads. The breakthrough PrecisionCore™ technology is equipped with versatile, high-speed solutions for commercial, industrial and office printing. Offering a vast improvement from the conventional piezo printheads, this technology delivers professional output quality at blazing speeds.
Print up to A3+
- Support borderless printing up to A3+ with special media.
Automatic Duplex Printing
*Supports automatic duplex printing up to 8.7ipm, reducing paper wastages.
- *Automatic duplex printing supported up to A3 size.
Affordable Laser-like Quality
- Epson DURABrite Ultra Inks deliver brilliant, quick drying, long-lasting prints on plain and photo paper. Professional print quality is now possible with this smudge, fade, water and highlighter resistant ink.
- Economy is also kept as a top priority, with Epson individual ink cartridges that reduce ink wastage and help maximize your savings by letting you replace only cartridges that have been depleted.
Ease of Use
- Experience easy setup and PC-less operation with a 2.2″ Mono LCD.
Dual 250 Sheets Input
- The WF-7111 comes equipped with dual 250 Sheets Input Tray, allowing you to set two different paper sizes in separate trays, saving your time and effort in printing documents of different sizes.
Single Sheet Rear Feeder
- A single sheet feeder lets you set labels, thick paper, envelopes and special photo paper conveniently.
Panel Admin Mode
- Set a password to access and change administrator settings for the printer. This prevents unauthorised users from changing the printer settings.
Epson Connect Enabled
- With Epson Connect, there are many ways to wirelessly print your documents and photos from anywhere in the world:
Epson iPrint – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
Epson Email Print – Print to any Email Print enabled Epson printer from any devices or PC with email access.
Remote Print Driver – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
- Other mobile solutions:
- Apple® AirPrintTM
- Google Cloud PrintTM
- For more information on Epson Connect, please visit
Network Connectivity and Standalone Capability
- Enjoy connectivity that’s perfect for your work environment. WF-7111 is equipped with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, making them ideal for office and SOHO environments. The Wi-Fi Direct* connectivity acts like an access point and allows up to 4 devices to simultaneously connect directly to the printer. Creating network settings in your office is also a breeze, with EpsonNet Config.
- *Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct cannot be used simultaneously.
|Print Method||PrecisionCore Printhead|
|Nozzle Configuration||400 x 2 nozzles Black, 128 x2 nozzles per colour|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 2400dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume||2.8 pl|
|Draft Text – Memo, A4 (Black#1/Colour#2)||Approx. 32 ppm/20 ppm|
|ISO 24734, A4 (Black/Colour)||Simplex: Up to 18ipm / 10ipm, Duplex: 8.7ipm / 6.0ipm|
|ISO 24734.2, A3 (Black/Colour)||Simplex: Up to 10ipm / 5.0ipm, Duplex: 6.0ipm / 3.7ipm|
|Photo Default – 10x15cm/4×6”*2#3||Approx. 42 sec per photo (Border) / 52 sec per photo (Borderless)|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle||20,000 pages / month|
|Paper Feed Method||Friction feed|
|Number of Paper Trays||3 (Front 2, Rear 1)|
|Paper Hold Capacity|
|Input Capacity||Cassette 1: 250 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80g/m2), 20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
Cassette 2: 250 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80g/m2)
Rear Slot: 1 sheet
|Output Capacity||125 sheets, A4 Plain Paper
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Paper Size||A3+, A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, Tabloid, Legal, Letter, Half Letter, 5×7″, 4×6″, 3.5×5″,
Envelopes: #10, DL, C6, C4
|Maximum Paper Size||329 x 1200mm (12.95 x 47.24″)|
|Print Margin||0 mm top, left, right, bottom via custom settings in printer driver*3|
|USB||High-Speed USB 2.0|
|Network||Ethernet, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Network Protocol||TCP/IPv4, TCP/IPv6, LPD, IPP, PORT9100, WSD|
|Network Management Protocols||SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, PING, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SLP, WSD, LLTD|
|Security Functions||Panel Admin Mode|
|Mobile and Cloud Printing|
|Epson Connect||Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver|
|Other Mobile Solutions||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print|
|LCD Screen||2.2” Mono LCD|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows XP/ XP Profesional x 64 Edition/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1
Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9x
|Rated Voltage||AC 100-240V|
|Rated Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|PC Printing / Premium Glossy
Photo Paper Best Photo
|5.6 B(A), 42 dB(A)|
|PC Printing / Plain Paper Default*4||6.2 B(A), 48 dB(A)|
|Epson Durabrite Ultra Ink
||Page Yield*5Order Code|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|*1||Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15 cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.|
|*2||When printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper.|
|*3||Via custom setting. Otherwise, 3mm top, left, right, bottom.|
|*4||Default mode in accordance with ISO7779 for MFPs.|
|*5||In accordance with ISO 24711/24712. Actual yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. A variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal. Part of the ink from the first cartridges is used for priming the printer. Ink is used for both printing and printhead maintenance. All inks are used for both black and colour printing.|