Epson WorkForce WF-3521
All-in-One Seamless Connectivity with Superior Colour Print Speed
- Epson individual ink cartridges
- Print speed up to 38 ppm
- Duplex Printing
- Epson Connect
- ADF and 2.5″ Colour LCD Panel
The Low-Cost Workhorse for a Productive Office
To meet the day-to-day demands of your office, Epson’s WF-5621 business inkjet printer maximises your time and resources with its reliability, to deliver at speedy default print speeds of up to 20ipm and draft print speeds of up to 34/30ppm, complete with a wide range of connectivity features.
PrecisionCore Printhead Technology
- Enjoy default print speeds of up to 20ipm (black/colour) and draft print speeds of up to 34/30pmm (black/colour) with PrecisionCore printheads. This revolutionary technology delivers professional output quality at blazing speeds.
- What’s more, you can achieve excellent print resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi for high-quality prints and no warm-up time with a fast first page-out time of less than 7 seconds for standard quality prints.
- Productivity is further enhanced with a reliable max monthly duty cycle of 45,000 pages.
Automatic Duplex Printing/Scanning
- The WF-5621 printer supports automatic duplex printing of up to 11ipm for A4, reducing paper wastage. Its duplex ADF unit enables convenient scanning of multi-page documents.
Low Running Cost
Ink Cartridge Capacity
- Economy is a top priority, with Epson cartridges that reduce ink wastage and help maximise your savings by letting you replace only cartridges that have been depleted. Each set of cartridges gives you up to 4,000 pages in black or colour, minimising downtime needed to replace the cartridges.
- The Epson WF-5621 business inkjet printer is Energy Star®
- compliant, giving you significant energy-savings. Unlike laser printers, it uses no heat and is more environmental-friendly.
- Equipped with USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct*, the WF-5621 is perfect for office environments. Wi-Fi Direct acts as an access point, allowing up to four devices to connect directly to the printer at a time. With EpsonNet Config, you can easily change your network settings remotely.
- The WF-5621 also comes with USB port for direct printing, scanning and saving faxes using memory devices.
- *Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct cannot be used simultaneously.
Epson Connect Enabled
- Wirelessly print your documents from anywhere in the world with Epson Connect’s wide range of features:
• Epson iPrint
- – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
• Epson Email Print
- – Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any device or PC with email access.
• Remote Print Driver
- – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
• Scan to Cloud
- – Share your scans through email or store them online in cloud storage services.
- Other mobile solutions:
• Apple® AirPrint™
- – Print directly from your Apple devices.
• Google Cloud Print™
- – Print directly from an Android™ smartphone, tablet or PC using your Google account.
Smudge, Fade and Water Resistant Prints with Epson DURABrite™ Ultra ink
- Epson DURABrite Ultra ink delivers brilliant, quick-drying, long-lasting prints on plain and photo paper. Achieve professional print quality with this smudge, fade, water, bleedthrough and highlighter-resistant ink, delivered in excellent print resolution with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology for standard prints.
Ease of Use
- The Epson WF-5621 is equipped with a built-in 3.5″ TFT Colour LCD screen. Users can easily scan, copy, and make printer settings or setup and operate the printer as a stand-alone machine without a PC.
Versatile Paper Handling
- With the use of the rear tray (up to 80 sheets), you can support different media (64-256gsm), such as plain paper, thick paper, photo paper or envelopes. What’s more, you can easily increase your paper capacity from 330 sheets to 580 sheets by adding an optional 250-sheet paper cassette, reducing time spent on replenishing paper.
IP Address Filter
- Secure your documents by preventing unauthorized devices from connecting to the printer.
Panel Admin Mode
- Set a password to access and change administrator settings for the printer. This prevents unauthorized users from changing the printer settings.
Limited Access Function
- Prevent unauthorized usage by limiting the access to functions for up to 10 user accounts with passwords.
Secured Printing with PIN Release
- Print confidential documents by setting a PIN to a print job for release on the printer panel.
LDAP Address Book
- Prevent information leaks by using the address book registered in the LDAP server to accurately select recipient email addresses.
|Printer Type||Print,Scan,Copy,Fax with ADF|
|Print Method||PrecisionCoreTM Printhead|
|Nozzle Configuration||400 x 2 nozzles each colour (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 1200dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume||2.8 pl|
|Draft Text – Memo, A4 (Black/Colour)||Up to 34ppm / 30ppm|
|ISO 24734, A4 (Black/Colour)||Simplex: Up to 20ipm / 20ipm, Duplex: Up to 11ipm / 11ipm|
|Photo Default – 10x15cm/4×6”*2||Approx. 21 sec per photo (with Border)|
|First Page Out Time (Black/Colour)||Approx. 7.0 sec / 7.0 sec|
|Printer Language||ESC / P-R|
|Automatic 2-sided printing||Yes (up to A4)|
|Max Duty Cycle||Up to 45,000 pages / month|
|ISO 29183, A4 (Black/Colour)||Simplex: Up to 18ipm / 18ipm|
|Copy Quality||Normal / Best quality|
|Maximum Copies from Standalone||999 copies|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 – 400%, Auto Fit Function|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Copy Size||A4, Letter|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed colour image scanner|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Area||216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7”)|
|Scanner Bit Depth|
|Color||48-bit input, 24-bit output|
|Grayscale||16-bit input, 8-bit output|
|Black & white||16-bit input, 1-bit output|
|Scan Speed (Flatbed / ADF)|
|Monochrome 200dpi||5.0 sec / 6.3 ppm|
|Color 200dpi||14 sec / 4.5 ppm|
|Type of FAX||Walk-up black-and-white and colour fax capability|
|Receive Memory / Page Memory||6MB, Up to 550 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)|
|Error Correction Mode||ITU Group3 fax with Error Correction Mode|
|FAX speed (data transfer rate)||Up to 33.6kbps, Approx. 3sec/page|
|FAX Resolution||Up to 200 x 200 dpi|
|Transmission Paper Size|
|Flatbed||A5, B5, A4|
|ADF||A5, B5, Letter, A4, Legal|
|Receiving Paper Size||A5, Half Letter, B5, Letter, A4, Legal|
|Speed Dial / Group Dial||Up to 200 numbers, 199 groups|
|Fax Features||PC Fax (Transmission / Receive), Automatic redial,
Address book, Delay Send, Broadcast Fax (Mono Only)
|Support Paper Thickness||64-95g/m2|
|Paper Capacity||35 pages (75g/m2)|
|CARD SLOT/ USB HOST FUNCTION|
|USB Host||USB Host (Scan to memory device / Storage function)|
|Type of Direct Printing||USB Memory|
|Paper Feed Method||Friction feed|
|Number of Paper Trays||2 (Front 1, Rear 1)|
|Paper Hold Capacity|
|Input Capacity||Cassette 1: 250 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80g/m2)
Rear Tray: 80 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80 g/m2), 20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Maximum Input Capacity||580 sheets|
|Output Capacity||150 sheets A4 Plain Paper, 20 sheets Premium Glossy Photo Paper|
|Paper Size||Legal, Letter, A4, B5, A5, A6, 8×10”, 5×7”, 4×6”, Envelopes: #10, DL, C6, C4|
|Maximum Paper Size||215.9 x 1200 mm (8.5 x 47.24”)|
|Print Margin||3 mm top, left, right, bottom|
|USB||High-Speed USB 2.0|
|Network||Ethernet (1000BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T), Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b / g / n), Wi-Fi Direct|
|Network Protocol||TCP / IPv4, TCP/IPv6, LPD, IPP, PORT9100, WSD|
|Network Management Protocols||SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, PING, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SLP, WSD, LLTD|
|Security Functions||Limit Access Function, LDAP Address Book, IP Address Filtering, Panel Admin Mode, PIN No. Certification|
|Mobile and Cloud Printing|
|Epson Connect||Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan to Cloud|
|Other Mobile Solutions||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print|
|LCD Screen||3.5” TFT Colour LCD|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Windows Server 2003 / 2003 R2 / 2008 /2008 R2 / 2012
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
Only printing and scanning functions are supported for Windows Server OS.
|Rated Voltage||AC 100-240V|
|Rated Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|PC Printing / Premium Glossy
Photo Paper Best Photo
|5.3 B(A), 38 dB(A)|
|PC Printing / Plain Paper Default*3||6.6 B(A), 51 dB(A)|
||Page Yield*4Order Code|
|250-Sheet Paper Cassette Unit||C12C817011|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|*1||Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15 cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.|
|*2||When printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper|
|*3||Default mode in accordance with ISO7779 for MFPs|
|*4||Based on after-market cartridges, ink is used for both printing and printhead maintenance. All inks are used for both black and colour printing. In accordance with ISO 24711/24712. Actual yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. A variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal.|
Supplies and Accessories for
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5621
Maintenance Box C13T671000
250-Sheet Paper Cassette Unit C12C817011
Partners in Perfection
Epson WorkForce DS-860
FASTER, MORE DEPENDABLE HIGH VOLUME SCANNING
- Duty cycle up to 6,000 pages per day
- Scan speed up to 65ppm/130ipm (300 dpi)
- One-pass Duplex Scanning
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Optional Network Interface Unit