Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6091
The ideal combination of quality and quantity.
- Print Speed of up to 34ppm
- Duplex Printing
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC and Ethernet
- Epson DURABrite™ Pro Ink
- High Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle of up to 75,000 pages
Enjoy exceptional speeds and print resolution of up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, with economical ink cartridges that give you high-yield, uninterrupted printing.
PrecisionCore Printhead Technology
- PrecisionCore is a next-generation printing technology utilising a revolutionary highdensity print chip, which can generate up to 40 million precise dots per second with astonishing accuracy, producing professional quality output at dramatic speeds
- WF-6091 delivers speeds of up to 24ipm (black/colour) in standard quality and 34/34ppm (black/colour) in draft quality. What’s more, you can achieve excellent print resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi for quality prints such as brochures, flyers, certificates, and title deeds. Productivity is further enhanced with a reliable max monthly duty cycle of 75,000 pages.
Automatic Duplex Printing
- The WF-6091 inkjet printer supports automatic duplex printing of up to 16ipm for A4, reducing paper wastage.
Low Running Cost
Ink Cartridge Capacity
- Enjoy maximum cost-savings and reduce waste by replacing only the cartridges that are depleted. Each set of cartridges gives you a high yield of up to 10,000 pages in black or 7,000 in colour, minimising downtime needed to replace the cartridges.
- The Epson WF-6091 inkjet printer is Energy Star® compliant, giving you significant energy-savings. Unlike laser printers, it uses no heat and is more environmental-friendly.
- Equipped with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct* and USB 2.0, the WF-6091 is perfect for office environments. Wi-Fi Direct acts as an access point, allowing up to four devices to connect directly to the printer at a time. With EpsonNet Config, you can easily change your network settings remotely. The WF-6091 also comes with Near Field Communication (NFC), which enables users to conveniently print or scan by touching a compatible device to the printer.
- *Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct cannot be used simultaneously.
Epson Connect Enabled
- When the printer is connected to a network with internet connection, Epson Connect mobile solutions are enabled. You can now print your documents wirelessly anywhere, anytime.
• Epson iPrint
- – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
• Epson Email Print
- – Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any device or PC with email access.
• Remote Print Driver
- – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
- Other mobile solutions:
• Apple® AirPrint™
- – Print directly from your Apple devices.
• Google Cloud Print™
- – Print directly from an Android™ smartphone, tablet or PC using your Google account.
• Mopria™ Print Service
- – Conveniently print across different brands of printers from mobile devices running Android OS 4.4 or later.
Secured Printing with PIN Release
- – Print confidential documents by setting a PIN to a print job for release on the printer panel.
IP Address Filter
- Secure your documents by preventing unauthorised devices from connecting to the printer.
Panel Admin Mode
- Set a password to access and change administrator settings for the printer. This prevents unauthorised users from changing the printer settings.
Ease of Use
- Experience easy set-up and PC-less operation with a 2.2″ mono LCD that allows you to change printer settings or setup and operate the printer as a stand-alone machine without the use of a PC.
Versatile Paper Handling
- The WF-6091 comes with a 500-sheets standard paper cassette and an 80-sheets rear tray capable of supporting different media from 64 to 256gsm, such as plain paper, thick paper, photo paper or envelopes.
- A single sheet priority input is also available for manual feeding of templates such as letterheads.
- Expand your input paper capacity to support up to 1,851 sheets with the addition of up to 2 optional 500-sheet paper cassettes, reducing time spent on replenishing paper.
Smudge, Fade and Water Resistant Prints with Epson DURABrite™ Ultra ink
- The WF-6091 uses a new pigment ink set known as DURABrite Pro that is specially developed for business use. Compared to conventional pigment inks, this new ink set has greater pigment concentration, achieving vivid black and colour prints and allowing graphs and images to be clearly expressed even on ordinary plain paper.
- This ink achieves more vivid black and colour with new pigment component and also less curl with higher pigment concentration and the use of curl inhibitor. Similar to DURABrite Ultra ink, it is also water, smudge and fade-resistant.
|Print Method||PrecisionCoreTM Printhead|
|Nozzle Configuration||400 x 2 nozzles each colour (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 1200dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume||3.7 pl|
|Draft Text – Memo, A4 (Black#1/Colour#2)||Up to 34ppm / 34ppm|
|ISO 24734, A4 (Black/Colour)||Simplex: Up to 24 ipm / 24 ipm, Duplex: Up to 16 ipm / 16 ipm|
|Photo Default – 10x15cm/4×6”*2#3||Approx. 20 sec per photo (with Border)|
|First Page Out Time (Black/Colour)||Approx. 5.0 sec / 5.0 sec|
|Printer Language||ESC / P-R|
|Printer Control Language Emulations||PCL5c / PCL6 / PostScript3 (CSR) / PDF ver1.7|
|Automatic 2-sided printing||Yes (up to A4)|
|Max Duty Cycle||Up to 75,000 pages / month|
|Paper Feed Method||Friction feed|
|Number of Paper Trays||3 (Front 1, Rear 1, Manual Feed 1)|
|Paper Hold Capacity|
|Input Capacity||Cassette 1: 500 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80g/m2)
Rear Tray: 80 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80g/m2)
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
Manual Feed: 1 sheet
|Maximum Input Capacity||1,581 sheets|
|Output Capacity||250 sheets, A4 Plain Paper
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Paper Size||Legal, Letter, A4, B5, A5, A6, 8 x 10″, 5 x 7″, 4 x 6″, Envelopes: #10, DL, C6, C4|
|Maximum Paper Size||215.9 x 1200 mm (8.5 x 47.24”)|
|Print Margin||3 mm top, left, right, bottom|
|USB||High-Speed USB 2.0|
|Network||Ethernet (1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T), Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct, NFC|
|Network Protocol||TCP/IPv4, TCP/IPv6, LPD, IPP, PORT9100, WSD|
|Network Management Protocols||SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, PING, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SLP, WSD, LLTD|
|Security Functions||PIN Release, IP Address Filtering, Panel Admin Mode|
|Mobile and Cloud Printing|
|Epson Connect||Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver|
|Other Mobile Solutions||Apple® AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria Print Service|
|LCD Screen||2.2” Mono LCD|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Windows Server 2003 / 2003 R2 / 2008 /2008 R2 / 2012
Mac OS X 10.6.9 or later
|Rated Voltage||AC 100-240V|
|Rated Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|PC Printing / Premium Glossy
Photo Paper Best Photo
|5.4 B(A), 39 dB(A)|
|PC Printing / Plain Paper Default*3||6.5 B(A), 49 dB(A)|
||Page Yield*4Order Code|
|Replacement Pick Up Roller (Standard Cassette)||200,000 pagesC13S210046|
|Replacement Pick Up Roller (Optional Cassette)||200,000 pagesC13S210047|
|500-Sheet Paper Cassette Unit||C12C932011|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|*1||Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.|
|*2||When printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper.|
|*3||Default mode in accordance with ISO7779 for MFPs.|
|*4||Based on after-market cartridges, ink is used for both printing and printhead maintenance. All inks are used for both black and colour printing. In accordance with ISO 24711/24712. Actual yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. A variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal.|
Supplies and Accessories for
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6091
Replacement Pick Up Roller (Standard Cassette) C13S210046
Replacement Pick Up Roller (Optional Cassette) C13S210047
Partners in Perfection
Epson WorkForce DS-7500
High Volume A4 Scanning Solution with ADF
- Scan speed up to 80 ipm
- 1200 DPI scanning
- Easy File Management software for convenient scans
- Network connectivity
- Auto Document Feeder (ADF)