Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5111
The Low-Cost Workhorse for a Productive Office
- Print Speed of up to 34ppm
- Duplex Printing
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet
- Epson DURABrite™ Ultra Ink
- High Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle of up to 45,000 pages
To meet the day-to-day demands of your office, Epson’s WF-5111 business inkjet printer maximises your time and resources with its reliability, to deliver at speedy default print speeds of up to 20ipm and draft print speeds of up to 34/30ppm, complete with a wide range of connectivity features.
Precision Core Printhead Technology
- Enjoy default print speeds of up to 20ipm (black/colour) and draft print speeds of up to 34/30pmm (black/colour) with PrecisionCore printheads. This revolutionary technology delivers professional output quality at blazing speeds.
- What’s more, you can achieve excellent print resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi for high-quality prints and no warm-up time with a fast first page-out time of less than 7 seconds for standard quality prints.
- Productivity is further enhanced with a reliable max monthly duty cycle of 45,000 pages.
Automatic Duplex Printing
- The WF-5111 printer supports automatic duplex printing of up to 11ipm for A4, reducing paper wastage.
Low Running Cost
Ink Cartridge Capacity
- Economy is a top priority, with Epson cartridges that reduce ink wastage and help maximise your savings by letting you replace only cartridges that have been depleted. Each set of cartridges gives you up to 4,000 pages in black or colour, minimising downtime needed to replace the cartridges.
- The Epson WF-5111 business inkjet printer is Energy Star ®
- compliant, giving you significant energy-savings. Unlike laser printers, it uses no heat and is more environmental-friendly.
- Equipped with USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct*, the WF-5111 is perfect for office environments. Wi-Fi Direct acts as an access point, allowing up to four devices to connect directly to the printer at a time. With EpsonNet Config, you can easily change your network settings remotely.
- *Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct cannot be used simultaneously.
Epson Connect Enabled
- Wirelessly print your documents from anywhere in the world with Epson Connect’s wide range of features:
• Epson iPrint
- – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
• Epson Email Print
- – Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any device or PC with email access.
• Remote Print Driver
- – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
- Other mobile solutions:
• Apple® AirPrint™
- – Print directly from your Apple devices.
• Google Cloud Print™
- – Print directly from an Android™ smartphone, tablet or PC using your Google account.
Smudge, Fade and Water Resistant Prints with Epson DURABrite™ Ultra ink
- Epson DURABrite Ultra ink delivers brilliant, quick-drying, long-lasting prints on plain and photo paper. Achieve professional print quality with this smudge, fade, water, bleedthrough and highlighter-resistant ink, delivered in excellent print resolution with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology for standard prints.
Ease of Use
- The Epson WF-5111 is equipped with a built-in 2.2″ mono LCD screen. Users can easily make printer settings or setup and operate the printer as a stand-alone machine without a PC.
Versatile Paper Handling
- With the use of the rear tray (up to 80 sheets), you can support different media (64-256gsm), such as plain paper, thick paper, photo paper or envelopes. What’s more, you can easily increase your paper capacity from 330 sheets to 580 sheets by adding an optional 250-sheet paper cassette, reducing time spent on replenishing paper.
IP Address Filter
- Secure your documents by preventing unauthorised devices from connecting to the printer.
Panel Admin Mode
- Set a password to access and change administrator settings for the printer. This prevents unauthorised users from changing the printer settings.
Partners in Perfection
Epson WorkForce DS-860
FASTER, MORE DEPENDABLE HIGH VOLUME SCANNING
- Duty cycle up to 6,000 pages per day
- Scan speed up to 65ppm/130ipm (300 dpi)
- One-pass Duplex Scanning
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Optional Network Interface Unit
|Print Method||PrecisionCoreTM Printhead|
|Nozzle Configuration||400 x 2 nozzles each colour (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 1200dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume||2.8 pl|
|Draft Text – Memo, A4 (Black/Colour)||Up to 34ppm / 30ppm|
|ISO 24734, A4 (Black/Colour)||Simplex: Up to 20ipm / 20ipm, Duplex: Up to 11ipm / 11ipm|
|Photo Default – 10x15cm/4×6”*2||Approx. 21 sec per photo (with Border)|
|First Page Out Time (Black/Colour)||Approx. 7.0 sec / 7.0 sec|
|Printer Language||ESC / P-R|
|Automatic 2-sided printing||Yes (up to A4)|
|Max Duty Cycle||Up to 45,000 pages / month|
|Paper Feed Method||Friction feed|
|Number of Paper Trays||2 (Front 1, Rear 1)|
|Paper Hold Capacity|
|Input Capacity||Cassette 1: 250 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80g/m2)
Rear Tray: 80 sheets, A4 Plain paper (80 g/m2), 20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Maximum Input Capacity||580 sheets|
|Output Capacity||150 sheets A4 Plain Paper, 20 sheets Premium Glossy Photo Paper|
|Paper Size||Legal, Letter, A4, B5, A5, A6, 8×10”, 5×7”, 4×6”, Envelopes: #10, DL, C6, C4|
|Maximum Paper Size||215.9 x 1200 mm (8.5 x 47.24”)|
|Print Margin||3 mm top, left, right, bottom|
|USB||High-Speed USB 2.0|
|Network||Ethernet (1000BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T), Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b / g / n), Wi-Fi Direct|
|Network Protocol||TCP / IPv4, TCP/IPv6, LPD, IPP, PORT9100, WSD|
|Network Management Protocols||SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, PING, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SLP, WSD, LLTD|
|Security Functions||IP Address Filtering, Panel Admin Mode|
|Mobile and Cloud Printing|
|Epson Connect||Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver|
|Other Mobile Solutions||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print|
|LCD Screen||2.2” Mono LCD|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Windows Server 2003 / 2003 R2 / 2008 /2008 R2 / 2012
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
|Rated Voltage||AC 100-240V|
|Rated Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|PC Printing / Premium Glossy
Photo Paper Best Photo
|5.3 B(A), 37 dB(A)|
|PC Printing / Plain Paper Default*3||6.5 B(A), 51 dB(A)|
||Page Yield*4Order Code|
|250-Sheet Paper Cassette Unit||C12C817011|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|*1||Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15 cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.|
|*2||When printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper|
|*3||Default mode in accordance with ISO7779 for MFPs|
|*4||Based on after-market cartridges, ink is used for both printing and printhead maintenance. All inks are used for both black and colour printing. In accordance with ISO 24711/24712. Actual yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. A variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal.|
Supplies and Accessories for
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5111
Maintenance Box C13T671000