PRESENTING AFFORDABILITY IN HIGH-RESOLUTION.
- Yield of Up to 1,800 4R photos
- Lowest Printing Costs
- Wi-Fi & Epson iPrint
- CD/DVD Printing Capability
- 1 year or 3,000 prints warranty
The L805’s integrated Wi-Fi support and expanded colour gamut of 6 inks brings you ease of printing from your mobile devices over a wireless network so you can print low-cost, lab-quality photos at your convenience.
- Epson’s proven original ink tank system delivers reliable printing with unrivalled economy. At just US$10.50 per bottle, Epson genuine ink bottles let you enjoy ultra-high page yields of up to 1,800 4R photos* at very low running costs.
- *Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 29103. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 29102. Actual yields may vary depending on manner of usage and print pattern.
- The integrated wireless connectivity on the L805 allows easy and flexible printing from your mobile devices over a wireless network.
- You’ll enjoy fast and seamless shared printing for multiple users with built-in support for Wi-Fi connectivity that comes with a suite of Epson Connect features:
- Print directly from your smart devices or online cloud storage devices. You can also use your smart device as a scanner to capture a document, format, enhance, and print it to a Wi-Fi-enabled printer wirelessly via the app.
Epson Email Print
- Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any devices or PC with email access.
Remote Print Driver
- Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet, using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
Unsurpassed Print Quality
- With a resolution of 5760 dpi and the expanded colour gamut of 6 inks, you can be assured of the highest quality in photo printing.
Superior Print Speed
- With a photo print speed of up to 12 sec per 4R photo*, you can achieve much more with less time.
- *Based on 4R borderless photo draft mode.
Direct Printing onto CDs/DVDs
- With the Epson L805, you can print directly onto the printable surface of your CDs/DVDs, removing the need for additional adhesive labels, thereby saving you money.
Epson Easy Photo Print
- Achieve photo lab quality prints with Epson’s Easy Photo Print. The easyto- use software allows you to choose from fixed layouts for your photos or customise photo layouts based on your needs. You can also quickly perfect your photos with image correction features such as Red Eye Correction and Photo Enhance.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
|Enjoy Epson’s warranty coverage of up to 1 year or 3,000 prints, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer. Epson’s warranty covers the printhead, which is most important for a printer designed for high volume printing.|
Quality That Shines. Value That Lasts
- Epson genuine ink bottles are formulated to deliver outstanding high-volume print quality with L-series printers. Every bottle is individually sealed, to ensure the purity of ink, and comes with a smart tip designed for mess-free refills. Choose Epson genuine ink bottles to enjoy lasting quality with your L-series printer and the lowest printing costs**.
- ** As of 10 April 2015, the Epson L-series offers users the lowest cost per page (black and colour combined) for any printer using genuine branded supplies from its own manufacturer. This is based on the MSRP listed on the manufacturers’ websites in 5 major ASEAN markets.
|Printing Method||On-demand ink jet|
|Nozzle Configuration||90 nozzles, each colour (Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Light Magenta, Yellow, Black)|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume||1.5 pl|
|Draft Text – Memo A4||Approx. 37 ppm / 38 ppm (Black/Colour)|
|ISO 24734, A4, Simplex||Approx. 5.0 ipm / 4.8 ipm (Black/Colour)|
|Max Photo Draft – 10x15cm / 4×6″||Approx. 12 sec per photo (Borderless)|
|Photo Default – 10x15cm / 4×6″||Approx. 27 sec per photo (Borderless)|
|Paper Feed Method||Friction feed|
|Paper Hold Capacity|
|Input Capacity||120 sheets, A4 Plain paper (75g/m2)
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Output Capacity||50 sheets, A4 Plain paper (Default mode Text)|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, A6, B5, 10 x 15cm (4 x 6″), 13 x 18cm (5 x 7″), 16:9 wide size, Letter (8.5 x 11″), Legal (8.5 x 14″), Half Letter (5.5 x 8.5″), 9 x 13cm (3.5 x 5″), 13 x 20cm (5 x 8″), 20 x 25cm (8 x 10″), 100 x 148mm, Envelopes: #10 (4.125 x 9.5″), DL (110 x 220mm), C6 (114 x 162mm)|
|Maximum Paper Size||215.9 x 1117.6mm (8.5” x 44”)|
|Print Margin||0 mm top, left, right, bottom via custom settings in printer driver*2|
|USB||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows XP / XP Profesional x 64 Edition / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
|Rated Voltage||AC 220-240V|
|Energy Star Certified||Yes|
|PC Printing / Premium Glossy
Photo Paper Best Photo
|5.1 B(A), 36 dB(A)|
|PC Printing /Plain Paper Default*3||6.0 B(A), 48 dB(A)|
|Epson Genuine Ink Bottle
||Order Code||Page Yield (A4)*4||Photo Page Yield (4R)*5|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|*1||Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15 cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.|
|*2||Via custom setting. Otherwise, 3mm top, left, right, bottom.|
|*3||Default mode in accordance with ISO7779|
|*4||Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 24711. Quoted yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature.|
|*5||Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 29103. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 29102. Quoted yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature.|
Partners in perfection
ALL-ROUNDED, QUALITY LABEL PRINTING SOLUTIONS ON THE GO
- Tape width: 9, 12, 18, 24, 36mm
- Print labels easily through PC/ Mac or Wi-Fi
- Network-sharing Capabilities
- Epson iLabel
- Label-editing software included
Epson Perfection V800 Photo
THE DEFINITION OF DIGITAL CLARITY
- 6400 x 9600 dpi scanning and 4.0 Dmax
- Digital ICE
- Dual lens system
- Multiple Film Format Scanning
- Epson ReadyScan LED Technology