Superior Performance with Low-cost Duplex Printing
- Automatic Duplex
- Print speed up to Print speed up to 33ppm (13.7ipm)
- Fax and ADF capability
- Ethernet & Wi-Fi Direct
- 2-years warranty*
Superior Performance with Low-cost Duplex Printing
An all-in-one ink tank system printer, the Epson L655 comes with fax and duplex functionalities as well as a suite of connectivity features, achieving cost-effective speed and quality.
Superb Quality and Cost-savings
- Be impressed by reliable quality afforded by a 4800 dpi high resolution output. The L655 prints black and white documents with razor sharp text that are water and smudge-resistant. You can also print lab-quality glossy photos on photo media paper. The L655 also allows you to print on automatic duplex. Each set of inks yields up to 6,000 pages for black and 6,500 pages for colour, offering the lowest cost of printing duplex*.
- * As of 10 April 2015, the Epson L655 offers users the lowest cost of printing duplex (cost per two-pages), for any inkjet printer capable of auto-duplex, using genuine branded supplies from its own manufacturer. This is based on the MSRP listed on the manufacturer’s websites in 5 major ASEAN markets.
Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct Connectivity
- Experience a world of wireless convenience with access to easy and flexible shared printing and mobile printing. The added advantage of Wi-Fi Direct allows you to connect up to 4 devices to the printer without a router. The L655 also comes enabled with Ethernet, ensuring superb connectivity, allowing you to easily share your printer within your work group for better use of resources.
Epson Connect Enabled
• Epson iPrint
- – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
• Epson Email Print
- – Print to any Email Print enabled Epson printer from any devices or PC with email access.
• Remote Print Driver
- – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
• Scan to Cloud
- – Share your scans through email or store them online in cloud storage services.
- Other mobile solutions:
• Apple® AirPrint™
- – Print directly from your Apple devices.
• Google Cloud Print™
- – Print directly from an Android™ smartphone, tablet or PC using your Google account.
• Mopria™ Print Service
- – Conveniently print across different brands of printers from mobile devices running Android OS 4.4 or later.
High Speed Printing
- Enjoy print speeds of up to 13.7ipm for standard print, along with draft print speeds of up to 33ppm with Epson’s PrecisionCore printhead, offering versatile high-speed, high-quality solutions for commercial, industrial and office printing. The L655 also supports automatic duplex printing up to 6.5ipm, therefore reducing paper wastages.
Automatic Document Feeder
- The L655 is equipped with a 30-sheets ADF unit for convenient scanning and copying of multipage documents.
- Experience easy setup and PCless operation with a 2.2” mono LCD on the L655.
100 Page Fax Storage Memory
- The L655 Broadcast Fax and PC-fax functions allow you to send a fax digitally with your computer, complete with a 100-page fax storage memory that ensures your incoming faxes will be received if the printer is out of paper or ink.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
- Enjoy warranty coverage of up to two years or 50,000 prints*, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer. Epson’s warranty includes coverage of printhead, which is most important for a printer designed for high volume printing.
- * Standard warranty period is one year. Additional one-year warranty will be activated upon online warranty registration.
- Even with its multifunctional capability, the L655 is compactly designed to take up very little space compared to conventional designs, allowing you to fit it comfortably anywhere in your office or home.
Quality That Shines. Value That Lasts.
- Epson genuine ink bottles are formulated to deliver outstanding high-volume print quality with L-series printers. Every bottle is individually sealed to ensure the purity of ink and comes with a smart tip designed for mess-free refills. Choose Epson genuine ink to enjoy lasting quality with your L-series printer.
|Print Method||PrecisionCoreTM printhead|
|Nozzle Configuration||400 nozzles Black, 128 nozzles per colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume||3.3 pl|
|Approx. 33 ppm / 20 ppm (Black/Colour)|
|Approx. 13.7 ipm / 7.3 ipm (Black/Colour)|
|Approx. 6.5 ipm / 4.5 ipm (Black/Colour)|
|Approx. 69 sec per photo (W/Border)|
|Automatic 2-sided printing||Yes|
|Approx. 11 ipm / 5.5 ipm (Black/Colour)|
|Copy Quality||Normal / Best quality|
|Maximum Copies From Standalone||99 copies|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25 – 400%, Auto Fit Function|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Copy Size||A4, Letter|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed colour image scanner|
|Optical Resolution||1,200 dpi x 2,400 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Area||216 x 297mm (8.5 x 11.7″)|
|Scanner Bit Depth|
|Colour||48-bit input, 24-bit output|
|Grayscale||16-bit input, 8-bit output|
|Black & White||16-bit input, 1-bit output|
|Scan Speed (Flatbed / ADF)|
|Monochrome 300 dpi||12 sec / 3.0 ppm|
|Colour 300 dpi||27 sec / 3.0 ppm|
|Type of FAX||Walk-up black-and-white and colour fax capability|
|Receive Memory / Page Memory||1.1MB, Page memory Up to 100 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)|
|Error Correction Mode||ITU Group3 fax with Error Correction Mode|
|FAX speed (data transfer rate)||Up to 33.6kbps, Approx. 3sec/page|
|Black & White||Standard: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm
Fine: 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm
Photo: 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm
|Colour||Fine: 200 x 200 dpi
Photo: 200 x 200 dpi
|Transmission Paper Size|
|ADF||Letter, A4, Legal|
|Receiving Paper Size||Letter, A4, Legal|
|Speed Dial / Group Dial||Up to 60 numbers, 30 groups|
|Fax Features||PC Fax (Transmission / Receive), Automatic redial, Address book, Delay Send, Broadcast Fax (Mono Only)|
|Supported Paper Thickness||64 – 95 g/m²|
|Paper Capacity||30 pages (75g/m2) or 3mm (Letter, A4) / 10 sheets (Legal)|
|Paper Feed Method||Friction feed|
|Paper Hold Capacity|
|Input Capacity||150 sheets, A4 Plain paper (75gsm)
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Output Capacity||30 sheets, A4 Plain Paper
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Paper Size||Legal, Letter, A4, B5, A5, A6, 5 x 7″, 4 x 6″, Envelopes: #10, DL, C6|
|Maximum Paper Size||215.9 x 1200mm (8.5 x 47.24″)|
|Print Margin||3mm top, left, right, bottom|
|USB||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Network||Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Mobile and Cloud Printing||Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan to Cloud, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service|
|LCD Screen||2.2″ Mono LCD|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows XP / XP Profesional x 64 Edition/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Max OS X 10.6.x or later
|Rated Voltage||AC 100 – 240 V Universal|
|Rated Frequency||50 ~ 60Hz|
|PC Printing / Premium Glossy Photo
Paper Best Photo
|5.9 B(A), 46 dB(A)|
|PC Printing / Plain Paper Default *3||6.4 B(A), 50 dB(A)|
|Epson Genuine Ink Bottle
|Black||T7741||6,000 Pages Yield*4|
|Cyan||T6642||6,500 Pages Composite Yield*4|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|*1||Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15 cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.|
|*2||When printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper.|
|*3||Default mode in accordance with ISO7779 for MFPs.|
|*4||In accordance with ISO 24711/24712. Actual yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. Part of the ink from the initial bottles is used for initialising the printer. Ink is used for both printing and printhead maintenance.|
Inks and Accessories for
Epson’s Ink Tank System Inks
Black Ink Bottle (C13T774100)
Cyan Ink Bottle (C13T664200)
Magenta Ink Bottle (C13T664300)
Yellow Ink Bottle (C13T664400)
Partners in Perfection
REAL-TIME WORLD CONNECTIONS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- White and Colour Brightness at 3,300 lm
- WXGA Resolution
- Multiple projection modes
- Multi-location interactivity
- Request for Free Demo
Epson WorkForce DS-860
FASTER, MORE DEPENDABLE HIGH VOLUME SCANNING
- Duty cycle up to 6,000 pages per day
- Scan speed up to 65ppm/130ipm (300 dpi)
- One-pass Duplex Scanning
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Optional Network Interface Unit