Connectivity, Efficiency, Functonality – all-in-one
- High-yield ink bottles
- Print speed up to 33ppm (9.2ipm)
- Fax and ADF capability
- Ethernet & Wi-Fi Direct
- 2-years warranty*
- Enjoy low-cost colour printing with integrated scanning, copying and faxing with built-in ADF, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Epson Connect for seamless sharing. Business and SOHO users will appreciate the remarkable performance of the L565. Equipped with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity features, printing from your PC, laptop or mobile devices is quick and seamless.
- The L565 includes a simplex 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF) for quick and easy multi-page scanning, copying and faxing.
- Experience easy setup and PC-less operation with a 2.2″ Mono LCD screen. Broadcast-fax and PC-fax functions let you send multiple documents simultaneously from your PC. A 100-page fax storage memory ensures that all incoming faxes will be received.
- Don’t compromise on cost as you print. With Epson’s original ink tank system, you’ll be able to save costs as each bottle of ink costs only US$5.50 and each set of ink has an ultra-high yield of 6,500 pages for colour or 4,000 for black. With a patented bottle tip design to allow easy and mess-free refills, tubes in the printer are also designed to be of optimum width to ensure smooth and reliable ink flow at all times.
Wireless Printing with Epson Connect
Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct Connectivity
- Experience a world of wireless convenience with access to easy and flexible shared printing and mobile printing. The added advantage of Wi-Fi Direct allows you to connect up to 4 devices to the printer without a router. The L565 also comes enabled with Ethernet, ensuring superb connectivity, allowing you to easily share your printer within your work group for better use of resources.
Epson Connect Enabled
• Epson iPrint
- – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services. Epson Email Print – Print to any Email Print enabled Epson printer from any devices or PC with email access.
• Remote Print Driver
- – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
• Scan to Cloud
- – Share your scans through email or store them online in cloud storage services.
- Other mobile solutions:
• Apple® AirPrint™
- – Print directly from your Apple devices.
• Google Cloud Print™
- – Print directly from an Android™ smartphone, tablet or PC using your Google account.
• Mopria™ Print Service
- – Conveniently print across different brands of printers from mobile devices running Android OS 4.4 or later.
- Even with its multifunctional capability, the L565 features a streamlined design that takes up very little space compared to conventional designs, allowing you to fit it comfortably anywhere within your office or home.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
- Enjoy warranty coverage of up to two years or 30,000 prints*, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer. Epson’s warranty includes coverage of printhead, a highly important component for a printer that’s designed for high volume printing.
- * Standard warranty period is one year. Additional one-year warranty will be activated upon online warranty registration.
Speed and Reliability for Better Productivity
- Busy offices will appreciate the fast print speeds of up to 9.2ipm and draft print speeds of up to 33ppm. High volume users will benefit from Epson’s original ink tank system, ensuring fast and reliable continuous printing performance.
Unsurpassed Print Quality
- An astoundingly high resolution of 5760 dpi delivers exceptionally high quality prints for all your personal and creative needs.
Quality that Shines. Value that Lasts.
- Epson genuine ink bottles are formulated to deliver outstanding high-volume print quality with L-series printers. Every bottle is individually sealed to ensure the purity of ink and comes with a smart tip designed for mess-free refills. Choose Epson genuine ink bottles to enjoy lasting quality with your L-series printer and lowest printing costs**.
- ** As of 10 April 2015, the Epson L-series offers users the lowest cost per page (black and colour combined) for any printer using genuine branded supplies from its own manufacturer. This is based on the MSRP listed on the manufacturer’s websites in 5 major ASEAN markets.
|Print Method||On-demand ink jet|
|Nozzle Configuration||180 nozzles Black, 59 nozzles per colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume||3 pl|
|Max Black Draft Text – Memo (A4)||Approx. 33 ppm / 15 ppm (Black / Colour )|
|ISO 24734, A4, Simplex||Approx. 9.2 ipm / 4.5 ipm (Black / Colour)|
|Max Photo Draft – 10 x 15cm / 4 x 6″ *2
||Approx. 27 sec per photo (W / Border)|
|Photo Default – 10x15cm/4×6″ *2||Approx. 69 sec per photo (W/Border)|
|Approx. 7.7 ipm / 3.8 ipm (Black / Colour)|
|Maximum Copies from Standalone||99 copies|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25 – 400%, Auto Fit Function|
|Maximum Copy Size||A4, Letter|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed colour image scanner|
|Optical Resolution||1,200 dpi x 2,400 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Area||216 x 297mm (8.5 x 11.7″)|
|Scanner Bit Depth|
|Colour||48-bit input, 24-bit output|
|Grayscale||16-bit input, 8-bit output|
|Black & White||16-bit input, 1-bit output|
|Scan Speed (Flatbed / ADF)|
|Monochrome 300 dpi||16 sec / 2.0 ppm|
|Colour 300 dpi||34 sec / 2.0 ppm|
|Type of Fax||Walk-up black-and-white and colour fax capability|
|Receive Memory / Page Memory||Up to 100 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)|
|Error Correction Mode||CCITU / ITU Group3 fax with Error Correction Mode|
|Fax Speed (Data Transfer Rate)||Up to 33.6kbps, Approx. 3 sec/page|
|Black & White||Standard: 8 pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm
Fine: 8 pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm
Photo: 8 pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm
|Colour||Fine: 200 x 200 dpi
Photo: 200 x 200 dpi
|Transmission Paper Size|
|ADF||Letter, A4, Legal|
|Receiving Paper Size||Letter, A4, Legal|
|Speed Dial / Group Dial||Up to 60 numbers|
|Fax Features||PC Fax (Transmission / Receive), Automatic redial, Address book, Group Dial, Delay Send, Broadcast Fax (Mono Only)|
|Support Paper Thickness||64-95g/m2|
|Paper Capacity||30 pages (64g/m2)|
|Paper Feed Method||Friction feed|
|Paper Hold Capacity|
|Input Capacity||100 sheets, A4 Plain Paper (75gsm)
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Output Capacity||30 sheets, A4 Plain Paper
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Paper Size||A4, A5, A6, B5, 10 x 15cm (4 x 6″), 13 x 18cm (5 x 7″), 9 x 13cm (3.5 x 5″), Letter, Legal, Half Letter (5.5 x 8.5″), 13 x 20cm (5 x 8″), 20 x 25cm (8 x 10″), 16:9 wide size, 100 x 148mm, Envelopes: #10 (4.125 x 9.5″), DL (110 x 220mm), C6 (114 x 162mm)|
|Maximum Paper Size||215.9 x 1117.6mm (8.5 x 44″)|
|Print Margin||3mm top, left, right, bottom|
|USB||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Ethernet||100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T|
|Network||Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Mobile and Cloud Printing||Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan to Cloud, Apple® AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria™ Print Service|
|LCD Screen||2.2″ Mono LCD|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows XP / XP Profesional x 64 Edition / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1
Max OS X 10.6.8 / 10.7.x / 10.8.x / 10.9.x
|Rated Voltage||AC 220 – 240V|
|PC Printing / Premium Glossy
Photo Paper Best Photo
|5.1 B(A), 38 dB(A)|
|PC Printing / Plain Paper Default *3||5.8 B(A), 44 dB(A)|
|Epson Genuine Ink Bottle
|Black||T6641||4,000 Pages Yield*4|
|Cyan||T6642||6,500 Pages Composite Yield*4|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|*1||Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15 cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.|
|*2||When printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper.|
|*3||Default mode in accordance with ISO7779 for MFPs.|
|*4||In accordance with ISO 24711/24712. Actual yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. Part of the ink from the initial bottles is used for initialising the printer. Ink is used for both printing and printhead maintenance.|
Inks and Accessories for
Epson’s Ink Tank System Inks
Black Ink Bottle (C13T664100)
Cyan Ink Bottle (C13T664200)
Magenta Ink Bottle (C13T664300)
Yellow Ink Bottle (C13T664400)
Partners in Perfection
World’s Slimmest 3LCD Projector with Larger Than Life Performance
- White Light Output 3,000 lumens, Colour Light Output 3,000 lumens
- WXGA Resolution
- World’s First Real-Time Auto Keystone Correction
- Split Screen Projection
- Hassle-Free Presentation with USB 3-in-1 Display Feature and Epson iProjection
RRP (inc VAT): PhP50,000
Epson WorkForce DS-860
FASTER, MORE DEPENDABLE HIGH VOLUME SCANNING
- Duty cycle up to 6,000 pages per day
- Scan speed up to 65ppm/130ipm (300 dpi)
- One-pass Duplex Scanning
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Optional Network Interface Unit