Get up to speed with great productivity
- High-yield ink bottles
- Print speed up to 33ppm (9.2ipm)
- Print resolution up to 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi
- 2-years warranty*
Get Up to Speed with Great Productivity
The L360 multi-function ink tank printer delivers remarkable speeds of up to 9.2ipm, making high volume-printing an efficient process.
Superb Print Speeds
- Speed is key when it comes to meeting the challenges of deadlines and driving up your business performance. Powered by the Micro Piezo™ printhead technology, discover exceptional print speeds of up to 9.2ipm for default black and white prints, and 33ppm for draft black and white. High volume printing has never been this quick and efficient.
Low Costs, High Yield
- Don’t compromise on cost as you print. With Epson’s original ink tank system, you’ll be able to save costs as each bottle of ink costs only US$5.50 and each set has an ultra-high yield of 6,500 for colour or 4,000 pages for black.
- With a patented bottle tip design to allow easy and mess-free refills, tubes in the printer are also designed to be of optimum width to ensure smooth and reliable ink flow at all times.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
- Enjoy Epson’s warranty coverage of up to two years or 30,000* prints, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer. Epson’s warranty includes coverage of printhead, which is most important for a printer designed for high volume printing.
- *Standard warranty period is one year. Additional one-year warranty will be activated upon online warranty registration.
Astounding Print Quality
- An astoundingly high resolution of 5760 dpi delivers exceptionally high quality prints for all your personal and creative needs.
One-touch Scan and Copy
- Conveniently perform scan and copy functions with a reliably precise sensor. Scans are sharp and clear while draft mode copies are completed in a matter of seconds.
- The L360 is designed for small spaces. Its compact footprint means you can fit it comfortably anywhere in your office or home, creating an ergonomic work environment.
Quality that Shines. Value that Lasts.
- Epson genuine ink bottles are formulated to deliver outstanding high-volume print quality with L-series printers. Every bottle is individually sealed to ensure the purity of ink and comes with a smart tip designed for mess-free refills. Choose Epson genuine ink bottles to enjoy lasting quality with your L-series printer and lowest printing costs**.
- ** As of 10 April 2015, the Epson L-series offers users the lowest cost per page (black and colour combined) for any printer using genuine branded supplies from its own manufacturer. This is based on the MSRP listed on the manufacturer’s websites in 5 major ASEAN markets.
|Print Method||On-demand ink jet|
|Nozzle Configuration||180 nozzles Black, 59 nozzles per colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume||3 pl|
|Max Black Draft Text – Memo (A4)||Approx. 33 ppm / 15 ppm (Black/Colour)|
|ISO 24734, A4||Approx. 9.2 ipm / 4.5 ipm (Black/Colour)|
|Max Photo Draft – 10x15cm/4×6″*2||Approx. 27 sec per photo (W/Border)|
|Photo Default – 10x15cm/4×6″*2||Approx. 69 sec per photo (W/Border)|
|Max Draft Text – Memo (A4)||Approx. 5.0sec/10sec (Black/Colour)|
|Maximum Copies from Standalone||20 copies|
|Maximum Copy Size||A4, Letter|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed colour image scanner|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Area||216 x 297mm (8.5 x 11.7”)|
|Scanner Bit Depth|
|Colour||48-bit input, 24-bit output|
|Grayscale||16-bit input, 8-bit output|
|Black & White||16-bit input, 1-bit output|
|Scan Speed (Flatbed)|
|Monochrome 300 dpi||11 sec|
|Colour 300 dpi||33 sec|
|Paper Feed Method||Friction feed|
|Paper Hold Capacity|
|Input Capacity||100 sheets, A4 Plain paper (75 gsm)
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Output Capacity||30 sheets, A4 Plain Paper
20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
|Paper Size||A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15cm (4×6″), 13x18cm (5×7″), 9x13cm (3.5×5″), Letter, Legal, Half Letter (5.5×8.5″), 13x20cm (5×8″), 20x25cm (8×10″), 16:9 wide size, 100x148mm, Envelopes: #10 (4.125×9.5″), DL (110x220mm), C6 (114x162mm)|
|Maximum Paper Size||215.9×1117.6mm (8.5 x 44″)|
|Print Margin||3 mm top, left, right, bottom|
|USB||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows XP / XP Profesional x 64 Edition / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1
Max OS X 10.6.8 / 10.7.x / 10.8.x / 10.9.x
|Rated Voltage||AC 220-240V|
|Rated Frequency||50 ~ 60Hz|
|PC Printing / Premium Glossy Photo Paper Best Photo||5.2 B(A), 38 dB(A)|
|PC Printing / Plain Paper Default *3||5.9 B(A), 46 dB(A)|
|Epson Genuine Ink Bottle||Order Code|
|Black||T6641||4,000 Pages Yield*4|
|Cyan||T6642||6,500 Pages Composite Yield*4|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|*1||Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15 cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include rocessing time on host computer.|
|*2||When printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper.|
|*3||Default mode in accordance with ISO7779 for MFPs.|
|*4||In accordance with ISO 24711/24712. Actual yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. Part of the ink from the initial bottles is used for initialising the printer. Ink is used for both printing and printhead maintenance.|
Inks and Accessories for
Epson’s Ink Tank System Inks
- Black Ink Bottle (C13T664100)
- Cyan Ink Bottle (C13T664200)
- Magenta Ink Bottle (C13T664300)
- Yellow Ink Bottle (C13T664400)
Partners in Perfection
Powerful and Flexible Organiser
- Tape width: 9, 12, 18mm
- Ergonomic buttons with back-lit LCD screen
- Dedicated buttons for cut and print
- Store up to 50 custom labels
RRP (inc VAT): PhP2,835