FAST AND COST-EFFECTIVE DOCUMENT PRINTER IN A COMPACT SIZE
- High-yield ink bottles
- Print speed up to 8.5ipm
- Compact Size
- 1-year warranty
Superb Savings and Page Yield
- Epson’s proven original ink tank system delivers reliable printing, using Epson genuine inks that let you enjoy ultra high page yields at very low running costs. Each purchase of the Epson L120 comes bundled with a set of 40ml CMYK ink bottles, with additional 70ml ink bottles available at just US$5.50 per bottle.
- *Based on ISO/IEC 24712 patterns with Epson’s own methodology and aftermarket 70ml inks.
Impressive Print Speed
- Constantly improving to meet the printing needs of small business owners, the Epson L120 features faster printing speeds of up to 8.5 ipm for black-and-white, and 4.5 ipm for colour to deliver better work productivity.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
- Enjoy warranty coverage of one year or 15,000 prints, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer and freedom from worries over its maintenance.
Hassle-free and Easy to Use
- The L120 allows for easy, mess-free refills. It is equipped with special tubes inside to ensure smooth and reliable ink flow at all times.
- Working with the limited office space of SOHO businesses, the L120 is compactly designed to take up lesser space than previous models. Its smaller footprint means you can now fit them comfortably anywhere in your home or office.
Quality That Shines. Value That Lasts.
- Epson genuine ink bottles are formulated to deliver outstanding high-volume print quality with L-Series printers. Every bottle is individually sealed to ensure the purity of ink and comes with a smart tip designed for mess-free refills. Choose Epson genuine ink bottles to enjoy lasting quality with your L-Series printer and the world’s lowest printing costs**.
- **As of 28 August 2012, the Epson L-Series offers users the world’s lowest cost per page for any printer using genuine branded supplies from its own manufacturer.
|Print Method||On-demand ink jet (piezoelectric)|
|Nozzle Configuration||180 nozzles Black, 59 nozzles, each colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||720 x 720 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume||3pl|
|ISO Default Simplex – ISO 24734 Black||8.5ipm|
|ISO Default Simplex – ISO 24734 Colour||4.5ipm|
|Paper Feed Method||Friction feed|
|Number of Paper Trays||1|
|Paper Hold Capacity|
|Input Capacity||50 sheets, A4 Plain paper (75g/m²)|
|Maximum Paper Size||8.5 x 44″|
|Print Margin||3mm top, left, right, bottom|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows XP/XP Professional x64 Edition/Vista/7/8/8.1
Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x
|Rated Voltage||AC 100-240V / 220-240V|
|Power Off||Approx. 0.3W|
|Epson Genuine Inks||Order Code|
|Black||T6641 (4,000 Pages Yield*1 *2)|
|Cyan||T6642 (6,500 Pages Composite Yield*1 *2)|
|Magneta||T6643 (6,500 Pages Composite Yield*1 *2)|
|Yellow||T6644 (6,500 Pages Composite Yield*1 *2)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|*1||Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 24711. Actual yields may vary depending on manner of usage and print pattern.|
|*2||Based on ISO/IEC 24712 patterns with Epson’s own methodology and aftermarket 70ml inks.|
Inks and Accessories for
Epson’s Ink Tank System Inks
Black Ink Bottle (C13T664100)
Cyan Ink Bottle (C13T664200)
Magenta Ink Bottle (C13T664300)
Yellow Ink Bottle (C13T664400)
Partners in Perfection
Compact and efficient helper
- Tape width: 9, 12mm
- Ergonomic buttons
- Dedicated buttons for cut and print
- Store up to 30 custom labels
RRP (inc VAT): PhP2,025
Epson PictureMate PM310
PHOTOS IN PRINT AND ON SCREEN
- High Definition Photo Display
- Instant Photo Prints
- Convenient Usage via the Stylish Remote Control
- Photo Lab Quality
- Optional Large Size PicturePack