Create posters, large photographic prints, line drawings, and more with the DesignJet Z2600 PostScript 24″ Large-Format Inkjet Printer from HP. Able to handle roll and cut sheet media up to 24″ wide, this production printer is useful for producing numerous types of large-format media. It’s Thermal Inkjet technology is able to work at speeds of up to 469 ft²/h and uses six pigment-based inks, including Chromatic Red, in order to get the widest possible color gamut. In order to maximize the printer’s potential, it even supports HP Professional PANTONE Color Emulation as well as Adobe PostScript / PDF and HP-GL/2.
For efficiency and convenience, the DesignJet Z2600 lets users swipe quickly through settings thanks to a color touchscreen, while a USB port allows for direct printing without a driver. Additionally, it has both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for setting it up as your specific network or computer needs.
Radically simple, fast operation
The HP DesignJet Z2600 PostScript® Printer is intuitive—no training needed—and flexible, thanks to a color touchscreen, print preview, direct USB flash drive, and email printing.
The HP DesignJet advantage
Produce outstanding applications in-house, including fine art photos, posters, backlits and more, and open new business streams.
Create stunning life-like premium quality photo images in color and black-and-white.
- Temporary Retail POP
Produce high-impact, short-term, tactical point of purchase signage.
- Finishing large-format posters
Create poster hangers, presentation boards, photo frames and more.
- Printing and assembling a roll-up banner stand
Learn to produce versatile, high-quality roll-up banners.
- Creating backlit applications
Impress customers with backlit applications.
- Facemounting prints on acrylic
Offer trendy interior decor options like facemounting on acrylic.
Discover more about HP DesignJet printers
HP DesignJet Click printing software
In one click you can print the most common formats from a PC or Mac to HP DesignJet Z-series printers. Cut media costs with automatic features like nesting and file error warnings.
HP ink and media
HP DesignJet printer ink and a wide range of printing materials help you deliver consistently high-quality prints the first time, every time.
(Maximum rate of output for color image 100% color coverage (Bandes file). Printed in Fast mode with Economode on, on HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (Bond), maximum roll size, with HP Vivid Photo Inks.)
- Memory specifications
- 8 GB (virtual)
- Standard, 160 GB
Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- HP Thermal Inkjet
Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, magenta, chromatic red, yellow, matte black, photo black)
Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 5 x 17 x 5 x 5 mm
Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.08 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Average < 0.5 dE2000, 95% of colors < 1.4 dE2000
- Finished output handling
- Roll feed
- sheet feed
- media output bin (NA, LAR, EMEA)
- automatic cutter (Cuts all HP Z-series printer qualified media except canvas. For qualified media, see http://www.HPLFMedia.com).
- Media types
- Photographic, fine art printing material, self-adhesive, banner and sign, bond and coated, backlit
- Media sizes standard (metric rolls)
- 210 to 610-mm wide sheets
- 279 to 610-mm rolls
- Media sizes, custom
- 210 x 279 to 610 x 1676 mm
- Roll external diameter
- 135 mm
- Media thickness
- Up to 31.5 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Printing path
- Printer driver, HP Embedded Web Server, direct printing from USB flash drive, email printing, HP DesignJet Click printing software
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified
- EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages
- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, HP-GL/2, and HP-RTL
Power and operating requirements
- Power consumption
- < 120 watts (printing)
- < 32 watts (ready)
- 1.5 watts (sleep)
- 0.1 watts (off)
- Operating temperature range
- 5 to 40ºC
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1260 x 690 x 1050 mm (AMS, EMEA), 1260 x 690 x 386 mm (APJ)
- 62 kg (AMS, EMEA), 52 kg (APJ)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site)
- What’s in the box
- HP DesignJet Z2600 PostScript Printer
- introductory ink cartridges
- printer stand and media bin (not in APJ)
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- start-up software
- power cord
- Software included
- Printer drivers, HP DesignJet Click, HP DesignJet Utility including HP Color Center, HP DesignJet Excel Accounting Tool