For wide-format color production in a cost-effective printer with superb image quality and powerful features, the HP Designjet T7200 is in a class by itself. Innovative HP SmartStream technology boosts your output speed and provides Crystal Preview to show how technical documents will be printed — and 3-roll capacity provides longer unattended printing.
Media flexibility means ultimate productivity
With two rolls standard (and the option to upgrade to three) along with automatic media switching and a bin to collect printed work, you can be sure your jobs move quickly.
- Full-color printing up to 42 inches wide, with high-speed output and superior image detail for CAD drawings, renderings, graphics, posters and in-store signage
- Up-front savings let you take advantage of low initial investment costs and print B&W drawings at the same cost-per-page as comparable LED printers
- Three-roll media capability (with upgrade) and high-capacity HP ink cartridges let you print longer without interruption to keep ahead of rising demands
- Modular options allow you to customize a production system for your needs with external stacker, online folder, and pro-quality scanner
- Delivers four A1/D-size prints per minute — up to 165 A1/D-size prints per hour for high-volume productivity
- HP Designjet SmartStream software increases output speed, manages PDFs and provides Crystal Preview technology for accurate, error-free printing
- Six Original HP inks deliver vivid colors, dark blacks and true neutral grays
- HP Double Swath Technology and HP Optical Media Advance Sensor provide reliable throughput for long-running reliability
Discover more about HP DesignJet printers
HP ink and media
HP DesignJet printer ink and a wide range of printing materials help you deliver consistently high-quality prints the first time, every time.
HP support services
From installation assistance to extended warranties, HP offers a comprehensive portfolio of HP DesignJet support services to ensure you’re never on your own.