High Speed Printing
Enjoy default print speeds of up to 18ipm for black and 10ipm for colour, along with draft print speeds of up to 32ppm for black and 20ppm for colour with the Epson PrecisionCore printhead. The breakthrough PrecisionCore technology is equipped with versatile, high-speed solutions for commercial, industrial and office printing. Offering a vast improvement from the conventional piezo printheads, this technology delivers professional output quality at blazing speeds.
Print up to A3+
WF-7211 supports borderless printing up to A3+ with special media.
Automatic Duplex Printing
WF-7211 supports automatic duplex printing up to A3 size.
Affordable Laser-like Quality
Epson DURABrite Ultra inks deliver brilliant, quick-drying, long-lasting prints on plain and photo paper that are water- and smudge-resistant. Achieve greater cost efficiency with high-yield cartridges that deliver high quality prints at lower running costs.
Network Connectivity and Standalone Capability
Enjoy connectivity that’s perfect for your work environment. WF-7211 is equipped with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, making it ideal for office and SOHO environments. The Wi-Fi Direct connectivity acts like an access point and allows up to 4 devices to simultaneously connect directly to the printer.
*Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct cannot be used simultaneously.
Epson Connect Enabled
With Epson Connect, there are many ways to wirelessly print your documents and photos from anywhere in the world:
- Epson iPrint – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
- Epson Email Print – Print to any Email Print enabled Epson printer from any devices or PC with email access.
- Remote Print Driver – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
Other mobile solutions:
- Apple® AirPrintTM
- Google Cloud PrintTM
- MopriaTM Print Service
Near Field Communication (NFC) enables users to conveniently print or scan by touching a compatible device to the printer. The WorkForce WF-7211 supports the following NFC functions:
- Tap to Install: If Epson iPrint is not installed in your AndroidTM device, touching the device to the printer opens the Epson iPrint installation page in Google PlayTM Store.
- Touch to Launch: If Epson iPrint is already installed in your Android device, touching the device to the printer launches it.
- Touch to Print / Scan: Select the function within Epson iPrint on your Android device, then touch the printer to print the selected photo or scan a document placed on the scanner.
There are no reviews yet.