Epson Connect – Print and share from anywhere
Print from your iPad® or iPhone®.
Automatic Two-Sided Printing
Save up to 50% on paper with the option of automatic two-sided printing.
Wireless and Ethernet Network Ready
Share one printer with multiple computers in your home or office, using a wireless or wired network.
Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct Connectivity
Experience a world of wireless convenience with access to easy and flexible shared printing and mobile printing. The added advantage of Wi-Fi Direct allows you to connect up to 4 devices to the printer without a router. The WF-3721 also comes enabled with Ethernet, ensuring superb connectivity, allowing you to easily share your printer within your work group for better use of resources.
Epson Connect Enabled
Wirelessly print your documents from anywhere in the world with Epson Connect’s wide range of features:
- Epson iPrint – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
- Epson Email Print – Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any device or PC with email access.
- Remote Print Driver – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
- Scan to Cloud – Share your scans through email or store them online in cloud storage services.
Other mobile solutions:
- Apple® AirPrint™ – Print directly from your Apple devices.
- Google Cloud Print™ – Print directly from an Android™ smartphone, tablet or PC using your Google account.
- Mopria™ Print Service – Conveniently print across different brands of printers from mobile devices running Android OS 4.4 or later.
For more information please visit Epson Connect.
Near Field Communication (NFC) enables users to conveniently print or scan by touching a compatible device to the printer. The WorkForce Pro WF-3721 supports the following NFC functions:
- Tap to Install: If Epson iPrint is not installed in your Android device, touching the device to the printer opens the Epson iPrint installation page in Google Play Store.
- Touch to Launch: If Epson iPrint is already installed in your Android device, touching the device to the printer launches it.
- Touch to Print / Scan: Select the function within Epson iPrint on your Android device, then touch the printer to print the selected photo or scan a document placed on the scanner.
Remarkable Quality and Print Speed
Featuring the breakthrough PrecisionCoreTM technology, the Epson WF-3721 delivers versatile and high-speed solutions at fast print speeds of up to 20ipm. This technology offers a vast improvement from the conventional piezo printheads, delivering professional output quality at blazing speeds by controlling the droplet shape and volume at a rate of up to 50,000 times a second per nozzle.
The WF-3721 is equipped with a built-in 2.7” colour LCD screen. Users can easily scan, copy, fax and make printer settings or setup and operate the printer as a stand-alone machine without a PC.
Smudge, Fade and Water-resistant Prints with DURABriteTM Ultra Ink
Epson DURABrite Ultra ink delivers brilliant, quick-drying, long-lasting prints on plain and photo paper. Professional print quality is possible with this smudge, fade and water-resistant ink.
Automatic Duplex Printing
The built-in duplex printing functionality provides convenient double-sided printing, saving you costs from paper wastage.
Faxing Made Easy
Sending and receiving fax is now a breeze with a 35-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Broadcast Fax and PC-fax functions that allow you to send a fax digitally with your computer. A built-in 180-page fax storage memory ensures your incoming faxes will be received if the printer is out of paper or ink.
Maximum Print Resolution:
4800 x 2400 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
Minimum Ink Droplet Volume:
Black Nozzle Configuration:
400 x 2 nozzles
Colour Nozzle Configuration:
128 x 2 nozzles per colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Automatic 2-sided printing:
Yes (up to A4)
Photo Default – 10 x 15 cm / 4 x 6 “:
Approx. 44sec per photo (Border) / 53sec per photo (Borderless)
Draft, A4 (Black / Colour):
Up to 33ppm / 20ppm
ISO 24734, A4 Simplex (Black / Colour):
Up to 20ipm / 10ipm
ISO 24734, A4 Duplex (Black / Colour):
Up to 10ipm / 7.0ipm
First Page Out Time from Ready Mode (Black / Colour):
Approx. 7.0 sec / 10 sec
600 x 1200 dpi
Reduction / Enlargement:
25 – 400%, Auto Fit Function
Maximum Copy Size: