- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The Epson EB-Z9800WNL has:
Color Brightness: 8,300 lumens1
White Brightness: 8,300 lumens1
- Widescreen, high-definition performance — WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution supports native widescreen performance for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Seven optional lenses with lens shift — including short-, wide-, rear- and long-throw lenses designed with a change-out lever for easy installation (lens not included)
- Flexible installation for immersive experiences in any setting — built-in Curved Edge Blending, Portrait Mode projection, and 360-degree installation
- Get twice the brightness and power — optional stackable frame makes it easy to install two projectors for unbelievable brightness, plus 3D support
- Versatile connectivity — supports the latest connectivity options, including HDBaseT, HDMITM and DVI
- Dual-lamp design with lamp select/relay function — get both power savings and projector redundancy; includes an innovative liquid cooling system for added reliability
- Split Screen feature — project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously2
- Convenient monitor and control features — easily manage the projector, either directly or remotely; compatible with AMX®, Crestron® and Extron®
There are no reviews yet.