- Bright, vivid colour — 5,000 lumens colour/white brightness1.
- WUXGA, widescreen images up to 500″ — WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200); Full HD 1080p support.
- Breakthrough laser technology — features a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours5; plus, Instant ON/OFF.
- Virtually maintenance-free operation — for the life of the optical engine6.
- Extraordinary sharpness and detail — up to 2,500,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio.
- Flexible installation — up to ±50 percent vertical and ±20 percent horizontal manual lens shift.
- Advanced installation features — 360-degree flexibility and geometric correction tools such as horizontal and vertical keystone, arc correction, Quick Corner® and more.
- Robust connectivity — supports HDBaseT™, 2x HDMI®, VGA, RJ-45, stereo mini and control management tools.
- Constant Brightness Mode8 — fine-tune the brightness setting to help maximise run time.
Epson EB-L510U WUXGA 3LCD Laser Projector
Powerful, compact WUXGA laser projector with 5,000 lumens plus lens shift.
The compact, affordable EB-L510U laser projector delivers powerful performance for education and business applications. Get bright, vivid images with 5,000 lumens colour/white brightness1. This projector also offers WUXGA resolution and Full HD support. Featuring breakthrough laser technology, it delivers a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours5. And, it offers virtually maintenance-free operation for the life of the optical engine6. Plus, it features a Dynamic contrast ratio of up to 2,500,000:1. It also includes manual lens shift, networking with enterprise-level security, and advanced installation features.
- 5,000 lumens colour/white brightness1
- WUXGA; up to 2,500,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio
- Laser light source of up to 20,000 hours5
- Virtually maintenance-free for optical engine life6
- Up to ±50% vertical, ±20% horizontal lens shift
Projection Technology:RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
Network:Wired Lan: RJ45 x 1
Wireless: ELPAP10 Optional
HDbaseT: RJ45 x 1
USB Type B: 1 (for Mouse, K/B, Control, Firmware Update)
Contrast Ratio:Over 2,500,000:1
Screen Size (Projected Distance):
Zoom : Wide:50” – 500” [1.44 – 14.76 m]
Vertical/Horizontal Keystone:±30° / ±30°
Operating Temperature:0 – 45 °C <32 - 113 °F> (Below 1,500m / 4,921ft)
0 – 40 °C <32 - 104 °F> [Above 1,500m / 4,921ft – 3,048m / 10,000ft (with high altitude mode)] (20% – 80% humidity, no condensation)
Operating Altitude:0 – 3,048 m <0 - 10,000 ft> (over 1,500m / 4,921ft : with high altitude mode)
Start-Up Period:Less than 7 seconds, Warm-up Period: 30 seconds
Quick Start: Less than 5 seconds (display)
Cool Down Period:
Cool Down Period:Instant Off
Sound Output:10W Monaural
Direct Power On/Off:
Direct Power On/Off:Yes
Type:High Efficiency Filter
Fan Noise (Normal / Eco):37dB / 25dB
Dimension Excluding Feet:
Dimension Excluding Feet (D x W x H):304 x 440 x 120 mm
Wireless Specifications (Wireless LAN):
Supported Speed:IEEE 802.11b (2.4GHz): 11 Mbps*3
IEEE 802.11g (2.4GHz): 54 Mbps*3
IEEE 802.11n (2.4GHz): 130 Mbps*3
Advanced Mode: Open, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-EAP
Supported EAP Type: PEAP, PEAP-TLS, EAP-TLS, EAP-Fast, LEAP
White Light Output (Normal / Extended):5,000lm / 3,500lm *1
Power Consumption:(Normal / Quiet / Extended): 322W / 244W / 244W
Power Consumption (220-240V):
Laser Diode:(Normal / Quiet / Extended): 322W / 244W / 244W
Specifications of Main Parts:
LCD:Size: 0.67” (D10 C2fine)
Native Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
Life (Normal / Quiet / Extended): 20,000 / 20,000 / 30,000 hours
F-Number: 1.5 – 1.7
Focal Length: 20.0 – 31.8mm
Zoom Ratio: 1-1.6
Throw Ratio: 1.35 – 2.20 (Wide to Tele)
Lens Shift, Type: Manual
Vertical (Up/Down): -50%
Horizontal (Left/Right): -20%
BUS TO BUS TERMINAL DELIVERY & PICKUP
Five Star | JAC Liner | DLTBCo | Victory Liner | Superlines | Partas | Genesis | Florida | Philtranco | Baliwag Transit | Jam Liner | Dagupan Bus | Penafrancia | RORO Bus | RSL Bus | Silver Star
AIR COURIER & TRUCKING
AP Cargo | LBC
Next Business Day Delivery if payment is made within our cut off time 3:00pm
Please contact our support to verify delivery and availability of the item.
Phone: (02) 721-0431 local 8205
Mobile: 0917 620 8269 or 0920 296 4812