Efficient document scanning software for higher productivity
- PaperStream IP for SP Series – Automatically creates the most suitable image data for hassle-free scanning
The PaperStream IP driver, which supports TWAIN / ISIS, saves the hassle of fine tuning the document for the OCR process. It not only automatically detects the document size, single / double sided and rotation, but also automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents or documents with a background pattern.
By applying the Service Update 7, the user will gain even more control over batch scanning settings. (available here)
- ABBYY™ FineReader™ Sprint(1) – Creates searchable files from your paper documents, allowing you at a later date to find your information easier
The scanned data can be converted to searchable PDF or office documents such as Microsoft® Word to be utilized in day to day work tasks. The OCR processing is able to handle 190 languages, which means it is an especially valuable feature in a mixed-language environment.
- Presto!™ PageManager™ – Making it easy to scan, share, and organize your documents and files.
Everybody in an office can quickly learn and use it. Presto!™ PageManager™ works with your SP Series scanners to turn paper documents into organized digital documents. You can create, write, and open PDF files without file conversion or other applications. You can split multiple page PDF files into separate files or merge several PDF files into one. You can group your files, stack your files, or spread them out.
- PaperStream Capture Lite(5) – Realizes batch capturing and works smoothly with business workflow (NEW)
By configuring and saving batch-profile settings in advance, PaperStream Capture Lite will immensely improve the productivity of the capturing operation within the business workflow. This is the lite version of “PaperStream Capture”, the renowned batch capturing software made for the “fi Series”. (6)
Ideal for desktop placement
- Compact design
The SP-1130 is compact in size, so it can be used at the desk or at reception where space is limited. Even with its compact size, it is equipped with a brake roller to accurately separate each page, and an ultra-sonic sensor to accurately detect multifeed, so the user can scan without worrying about potential problems.
- 30 ppm scanning speed model
The SP-1130 helps users finish scanning tasks in a short time without stress, with its 30 ppm (A4 color, duplex 200 / 300 dpi) performance. The automatic document feeder (ADF) holds up to 50 sheets(2) at a time, and the scanning speed is maintained even at 300 dpi.
- Support plastic card scanning
The SP-1130 is able to handle various documents from thin to thick paper (50-209 g/㎡), as well as plastic cards(3) for various tasks and applications. In the case of over-the-counter services, application forms and plastic ID cards can be scanned at the same time to avoid customers waiting.
Simple and easy-to-use design
The simple and easy-to-use design can minimize the scanning procedures and reduce human-error. The SP-1130 has a simple operation panel with only 2 buttons (Scan / Stop and Power), and after presetting the bundled Presto!™ PageManager™(4), only one push of the scan button is necessary to store document image data instantly.
- OCR application developed by ABBYY Ltd.
- The user can feed additional documents during scanning.
- Plastic cards compatible with ISO7810 with a thickness of 0.76 mm or less (Embossed plastic cards with total thickness of 1.24 mm or less). One landscape card scanning at a time.
- Image data management / editing application developed by NewSoft Technology Corporation.
- Available here.
- For more information, please refer to the comparison chart.